Americas 10 most dangerous cities at night

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
In the Htown video he's at Carro's on S.Main its probably the oldest jumping club in Houston.Literally has people going there now who parents met there.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
List is invalidated by the mere presence of NYC appearing on it. It’s one of the safest cities to live in. :mjpls:

Ask people in Brownsville and East Harlem if they agree with you.

I live in Midwood so I guess I agree with you.

I don’t believe in city stats. Someone living in North Chicago is in much safer conditions than someone living in Northeast Portland (this is the ghetto spots of Portland Oregon right?)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Brownsville will always be the hardest neighborhood in Brooklyn, but breh i aint never seen no shyt like kensington in my life. Literal hell on earth and heroin is the devil, the entire populace is zombified. Not nary a single inhabitant that's not a dope fiend, unless they're selling it OFC.

I think if we're talking particular hoods, kensington would be the winner, nikkas got a dope needle drop box the way normal hoods have a recycling trash can :wow:

Philly looks more way more dangerous than it seems. Because if it’s similar amenities to NYC I usually walk around comfortable (corner stores, chicken spots, hustlers on the street etc).

Kensington which i know is high crime felt more like a zombie land to me. I was more worried about druggies than criminals trying to harm me.

Only thing uneasy about me with Philly is how dark the city is. They need to put more light poles in the city

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Master goes through basically the entirety of Philadelphia. A nikka just got popped on ridge and master a few weeks ago, on the STRIP. I was there, I seen the shyt happen, nikkas body was laying face down on the sidewalk a foot away from where I jumped off my bike to run from the bulletfire, cops aint show up till 5 mins after the nikka stopped breathin. You wouldnt even know the dark spots on the sidewalks was blood, like the shyt never even happened. Lived in NYC most of my life and I can say I agree with what someone said earlier that the violence is concentrated in a few neighborhoods, but I cant think of a block in philly outside of center city that I havent seen yellow tape at some point. And even then, just a few weeks ago they was bustin at some teenager right at 21st and carpenter, which is basically CC so not even there is safe. They chased bol for the whole block until he got to someones door, he banged and screamed to let him in and they finished him off right there on the stoop. :picard:
i work in philly, it has to be one of the worst cities i've ever had the misfortune of being in.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Then you’re not from there
:what:
OP is posting white people drive through “scary” neighborhoods like they’re a museum exhibit because YouTube is right and they say so . Dumb c00n m’fer. Thread is nothing but a guide of which communities are in competition the most dysfunctional - you’re not slick with this dub move @SupremexKing The ignorance never ends
:snoop::mjpls:
OP is already a confirmed weirdo lol

i'm not even sure why cats make these kinds of threads. what's the point? the neighborhoods are fukked up because of government. nothing more, nothing less.

Daps
Not nice, but definitely popular.. It's temple university basically. Thats why ppl sayin what fukks philly up is its so small, basically every neighborhood in philly, even the nicest ones are a stones throw away from the absolute worst ones. You can get a beautiful ass loft in Fishtown and be living good, but nikka tread 2 blocks too far norf to kensington and yo ass is liable to step on a dope needle and gets a1ds :dame:

I mean look at him... you would think that on the busiest intersection in the city with so many lights and people and cameras that no one would be brazen enough to pop off, but nikka is dead ass running with a bag of stolen goods through moving traffic like its fukking GTA.
full
The dude running was the delivery driver. :mjgrin: