Americas 10 most dangerous cities at night

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Her argument is that St Louis is not as bad because they only count the city and not the county (including the burbs) which would pretty much drown the cities murder rate with all the nice suburbs surrounding it lol
Yeah she has to be trolling. St Louis has consistently made the list for most dangerous cities for as long as I’ve been alive.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Yeah she has to be trolling. St Louis has consistently made the list for most dangerous cities for as long as I’ve been alive.
Stats have been consistently manipulated all your life so it’s true? Don’t talk shyt if you’ve never set foot in the city.

How the fukk am I trolling? The divide of St. Louis County(which is its own city with a population of over 2 million and where I live) and St. Louis city(~300,000) has very real effects on the crime stats.

Even Cacs admit its bullshyt
8ox7hMh.jpg

1j01rSy.jpg

fqk6DPX.jpg

Statisticians have already pointed out that our crime rate would drop us out of the top 20 if we united. St. Louis County isn’t on any crime list.

St. Louis is a beautiful city and the violence is concentrated to one area. We have some of the most beautiful attractions in the entire country! The ghetto should not he a reflection of the city. Where I live is safer than ol boy’s neighborhood and probably safer than where you grew up too.

This is St. Louis. It is not a giant slum.
danforth-campus-aerial.jpg

wtXrB4ww-1024x538.jpeg

7507944740_94600d0171_k-700x525.jpg

stlouisartmuseum_spotlight.jpg

chesterfieldpic.jpg

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Stats have been consistently manipulated all your life so it’s true? Don’t talk shyt if you’ve never set foot in the city.

How the fukk am I trolling? The divide of St. Louis County(which is its own city with a population of over 2 million and where I live) and St. Louis city(~300,000) has very real effects on the crime stats.

Even Cacs admit its bullshyt
8ox7hMh.jpg

1j01rSy.jpg

fqk6DPX.jpg

Statisticians have already pointed out that our crime rate would drop us out of the top 20 if we united. St. Louis County isn’t on any crime list.

St. Louis is a beautiful city and the violence is concentrated to one area. We have some of the most beautiful attractions in the entire country! The ghetto should not he a reflection of the city. Where I live is safer than ol boy’s neighborhood and probably safer than where you grew up too.

This is St. Louis. It is not a giant slum.
danforth-campus-aerial.jpg

wtXrB4ww-1024x538.jpeg

7507944740_94600d0171_k-700x525.jpg

stlouisartmuseum_spotlight.jpg

chesterfieldpic.jpg
U playing lol

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Any city at night isn’t safe. I’m from Brooklyn and yes NYC is safe. However I have the app citizen and it lights up at night more than the day. You have people mugged, shot ,stabbed, assaulted, fights etc. Thing is there are places in Brooklyn that I would not walk at night. fukk that. :picard:
There is neighborhoods in the Bronx, Uptown, Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens that gets a little too hectic at night. It’s not like it was back in 1988 but still you can’t walk around thinking shyt is sweet. Always have your head in a swivel depending in the hood you are at.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
dangerous for who?

most people talking about st. louis on here have never even been here
or even understand its uniqueness
nothing is happening to regular people here (that doesn't randomly happen in any city)

but if you're out here in some sh!t...

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Lol ride through Baltimore city at night and then say you don’t understand. Baltimore has blackouts at night. I dropped a coworker at off in his neighborhood and that nigguh disappeared 20 feet into his block like a dense black fog.
:mjlol: