Americas 10 most dangerous cities at night

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I lived in Philly for years. For the most part criminals prey on other criminals in Philadelphia. In New York the criminals prey on everybody. Not only that but New York criminals are some of the most sophisticated in America it's not the world particularly in certain types of crimes like drug dealing. That is why they are so good at traveling to other regions to commit crimes.
I lived in Philly for grad school, those white kids in my class got jacked all the time, where near campus - especially if venturing past 40th and in center/old city. Philly was not about just jacking other criminals

and not sure why you expect LA to be higher, I’m surprised it’s even that high, it’s a car city so not as much being out walking at night as some of those other places

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I lived in Philly for grad school, those white kids in my class got jacked all the time, where near campus - especially if venturing past 40th and in center/old city. Philly was not about just jacking other criminals

and not sure why you expect LA to be higher, I’m surprised it’s even that high, it’s a car city so not as much being out walking at night as some of those other places

I'm talking about in the hood not snooty whites in university city.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Well a crime rating would be the WHOLE city, not just what criminals do to other “criminals” in the hood

What I was trying to say is that Philadelphia isn't as dangerous as NYC.

The author of the video has Philadelphia as more dangerous than NYC and I'm not buying it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What I was trying to say is that Philadelphia isn't as dangerous as NYC.

The author of the video has Philadelphia as more dangerous than NYC and I'm not buying it.
Philly was always more dangerous than nyc to me. Pretty much all of Manhattan, including Harlem, and a good portion of Brooklyn (haven’t spent time in queens or Bronx) are fine to walk through or catch the train at night, I definitely didn’t fukk with being out alone at night in Philly.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Philly was always more dangerous than nyc to me. Pretty much all of Manhattan, including Harlem, and a good portion of Brooklyn (haven’t spent time in queens or Bronx) are fine to walk through or catch the train at night, I definitely didn’t fukk with being out alone at night in Philly.

What made you feel so uncomfortable? Are you black?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What made you feel so uncomfortable? Are you black?
Yes I’m black, philly is way more grimey even in “popular” areas, it is what it is. NYC spent the whole late 90s and 00’s gentrifying and over policing their city, for better or worse, it worked. Philly doesn’t feel safe as NYC at all

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Yes I’m black, philly is way more grimey even in “popular” areas, it is what it is. NYC spent the whole late 90s and 00’s gentrifying and over policing their city, for better or worse, it worked. Philly doesn’t feel safe as NYC at all

Someone caught a body bout a week ago on Broad and Girard and a courier got caught in the crossfire, got the aftermath on film too:picard:

Thats the MIDDLE of the cot damn city. nikka if you aint safe there you aint safe no where. :damn:

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Someone caught a body bout a week ago on Broad and Girard and a courier got caught in the crossfire, got the aftermath on film too:picard:

Thats the MIDDLE of the cot damn city. nikka if you aint safe there you aint safe no where. :damn:

:comeon: Broad and Girard isn't a nice area. That's the heart of North Philly.