#7 Philadelphia
#6 Washington DC
#5 Newark New Jersey
#4 Los Angeles
#3 Baltimore
#2 Detroit
#1 Chicago

There's a few things I don't get.

Why so few people on the street at night in Los Angeles?

Los Angeles is life the second biggest city in America it seems like it should be way more people out at night.

On the other hand why so many people on the street at night in Detroit? This way really looks like a movie set no cap.

And there's no way that Philadelphia is worse than New York City even in 2020.

And I'm still not comprehending how Baltimore is seen as such a dangerous place compared to biggest cities.

Certain parts of LA has alot of street traffic. DTLA, Culver City, Santa Monica, Koreatown, and a few others but LA predominately is a 'car culture' town. NY is squeezed in tight. People on top of each other. LA is spread out.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
St Louis is a city that no one mentions......
I just dint think people are outside at night like the other cities. Cleveland is a top 10 most dangerous city that’s essentially not that popping at nightly but DC on the other hand is almost exclusively when crime happens in most parts of the city. SE is cracking all times.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For cacs in the wrong area maybe :mjlol:

ONCE again, in Chicago or anywhere else, if you’re in a area you don’t have any legit reason to be in at night then you deal with the consequences.

most crime happens at night and it’s isolated to mfs in certain areas, who mostly put themselves in bad positions. Yea there’s random shyt that happens here like any major city but for the average outsider it will never apply to them.

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Master Street? That's in West Philadelphia am I correct? My aunt lives out that way.

Master goes through basically the entirety of Philadelphia. A nikka just got popped on ridge and master a few weeks ago, on the STRIP. I was there, I seen the shyt happen, nikkas body was laying face down on the sidewalk a foot away from where I jumped off my bike to run from the bulletfire, cops aint show up till 5 mins after the nikka stopped breathin. You wouldnt even know the dark spots on the sidewalks was blood, like the shyt never even happened. Lived in NYC most of my life and I can say I agree with what someone said earlier that the violence is concentrated in a few neighborhoods, but I cant think of a block in philly outside of center city that I havent seen yellow tape at some point. And even then, just a few weeks ago they was bustin at some teenager right at 21st and carpenter, which is basically CC so not even there is safe. They chased bol for the whole block until he got to someones door, he banged and screamed to let him in and they finished him off right there on the stoop. :picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No.

Edit:

I thought you asked if you were in New York? I was born there but I wasn't really raised there.
Then you’re not from there
:what:
OP is posting white people drive through “scary” neighborhoods like they’re a museum exhibit because YouTube is right and they say so . Dumb c00n m’fer. Thread is nothing but a guide of which communities are in competition the most dysfunctional - you’re not slick with this dub move @SupremexKing The ignorance never ends
:snoop::mjpls:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For cacs in the wrong area maybe :mjlol:

ONCE again, in Chicago or anywhere else, if you’re in a area you don’t have any legit reason to be in at night then you deal with the consequences.

most crime happens at night and it’s isolated to mfs in certain areas, who mostly put themselves in bad positions. Yea there’s random shyt that happens here like any major city but for the average outsider it will never apply to them.
If you leave people alone and know your role, then 9/10 a majority will respond the same. If you go looking for trouble, it will find you. And yeah, for most white people - it’s onsight bc they’re usually not there for good intentions regardless.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All the people too lazy to scan a video

#10 New York City
#9 Houston
#8 Atlanta
#7 Philadelphia
#6 Washington DC
#5 Newark New Jersey
#4 Los Angeles
#3 Baltimore
#2 Detroit
#1 Chicago
What’s the source of the video, you cac-c00n faggit. I’m not clicking that cac bait.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All the people too lazy to scan a video

#10 New York City
#9 Houston
#8 Atlanta
#7 Philadelphia
#6 Washington DC
#5 Newark New Jersey
#4 Los Angeles
#3 Baltimore
#2 Detroit
#1 Chicago
You’re a fukkin liar. Chicago is not even on the top 10 list of the most dangerous cities in the United States. It’s St. Louis. There you go perpetuating white affiliated myths for your own agenda. Wtf are you adding that “at night” designation for?? There’s dudes that don’t give a fuk to splatter your head in broad day depending on where YOU live- reverse green book fake frighten white people bullshyt blabbering of yours.
Latest World & National News & Headlines - USATODAY.com