Americas 10 most dangerous cities at night

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
But where is the source of this info? Just some guy driving around?

yep. This this fellow like to drive around getting his car at night and go to all the major cities in America a drive around the poorest neighborhoods. Especially likes Philadelphia. Not only that but he likes to randomly interview young men from these poor neighborhoods and ask them about their habits beliefs places they like to congregate I don't know what his motives are but they don't seem pure and what he's doing is extremely dangerous.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
:duck: on this chicago thing.

I'm always out at night and have no problems. pre and post pandemic.

You know what man I just said it in my last post the dude who puts up these videos is dangerous and he's up to something even more nefarious. I mean I'm all for seeing what life is like in places that I don't get to see that often or have never been to but what he's doing is fishy beyond comprehension.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You know what man I just said it in my last post the dude who puts up these videos is dangerous and he's up to something even more nefarious. I mean I'm all for seeing what life is like in places that I don't get to see that often or have never been to but what he's doing is fishy beyond comprehension.

I dunno about dangerous, but definitely pushing an agenda. like I said, I'm regularly out at night and have been in EVERY so called bad neighborhood at night over the years with no issues at all.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I dunno about dangerous, but definitely pushing an agenda. like I said, I'm regularly out at night and have been in EVERY so called bad neighborhood at night over the years with no issues at all.

I wouldn't it say was dangerous either if it wasn't for two things

1- He has nearly 1000 video of him driving through these "dangerous hoods." Why so many videos?

2- What does interviewing random poor young black men on camera serve?

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
This video news era, sucks! I’d rather read 10 pages than listen to 20 minutes.
This aint video news.
CharlieBo is a nikka that walk and drive around everybody neighborhood. It was just detroit and chicago at first.
Then i seen the video where he was walkin throu Baltimore. I thought he was gon be a goner.
"Ayyo Big Homie, what size you wear"?:pachaha:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Are there any numbers to back this up or is this just his personal opinion? Because New York and LA are pretty safe cities if we being honest bruh.

And if we speaking strictly southern cities New Orleans and Memphis are far more dangerous than Houston and Atlanta in daytime or nighttime. Those cities have more crime per capita than New York or LA, but they are still far from what I would call dangerous. Memphis and New Orleans you feel like you need to keep the strap close at all times, even on Borboun street you can get got in the NO.
Dallas should have made the list too

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Dallas should have made the list too

I aint finna get into that, aint nothing cool about your city having a bunch of crime and murder. I saw a man get shot in the face when I was 9, he wasn't even standing 10 feet away from me. shyt got me waaay too cold to death, too young. I don't ever want my son to have to see no shyt like that at that age.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:duck: NYC has to be more dangerous because of sheer numbers. There's literally fifteen thousand per square mile per capita.
nikka new york is protected by a rat 4 turtles and a rich peckerwood who lives in a cave...that often fights mental patients

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
NYC is perfectly safe. In 2020 even it's "bad" parts are no where close to what they used to be.

Perfectly safe? So you don't have to worry about anybody breaking in yo house, pulling out a knife, or car jacking you?

I'm asking because in most cities I'd want to conceal carry just in case. Can't do that in New York