Americas 10 most dangerous cities at night

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Philly is way worse than New York and has been for a long time. It's smaller too, so the crime is more concentrated. The whole North, West, and a good chunk of South Philly is fukked up - not just a couple of small neighborhoods like NY.

Then you got the Badlands in NE Philly and Southwest Philly too.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Gotcha, I was just curious because it seemed like you were romanticizing their criminals. I've been to NY a few times over the years and to me it seemed a lot safer than Philly, but maybe I just didn't go to the wrong places. It is a huge city. I do know that statistically Philly is a lot worse than NY too - for what it's worth.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Gotcha, I was just curious because it seemed like you were romanticizing their criminals. I've been to NY a few times over the years and to me it seemed a lot safer than Philly, but maybe I just didn't go to the wrong places. It is a huge city. I do know that statistically Philly is a lot worse than NY too - for what it's worth.

Well I no longer living in Northeast but I was born in New York and spent most of my in and around Philly from my childhood to my young adult years. Maybe it was talking about concentrated poverty yes Philadelphia has more than New York City but crime I don't believe so. Philadelphia does have a higher murder rate the New York but even Philly murder rate has declined significantly for when I lived there.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's a few things I don't get.

Why so few people on the street at night in Los Angeles?

Los Angeles is life the second biggest city in America it seems like it should be way more people out at night.

On the other hand why so many people on the street at night in Detroit? This way really looks like a movie set no cap.

And there's no way that Philadelphia is worse than New York City even in 2020.

And I'm still not comprehending how Baltimore is seen as such a dangerous place compared to biggest cities.

you’ve clearly never lived in Philly. It’s been worse than NY for about 22 years.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That's not really true. I've seen stores get robbed in Prospect Heights in broad daylight at gun point.

Oh so you was that nikka the cops were calling a viable witness?

tenor.gif