Americas 10 most dangerous cities at night

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
I notice in LA the streets are not as packed at night like they are in a lot of other cities. Any particular reason for that

For one LA has gang injunctions , so the criminals can’t be around each other on the street

and secondly street dudes don’t want to be a victim of a drive by or hell even a bike drive by

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All the people too lazy to scan a video

#10 New York City
#9 Houston
#8 Atlanta
#7 Philadelphia
#6 Washington DC
#5 Newark New Jersey
#4 Los Angeles
#3 Baltimore
#2 Detroit
#1 Chicago
How about, not be lazy and just post the list along with the video:dahell:

Yall new nikkas got the laziest mindset when creating threads these days. Not everyone got the time or the ability to sit through a non timestamped video. All you did was repost a vid without any discussion on what was in it.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
How about, not be lazy and just post the list along with the video:dahell:

Yall new nikkas got the laziest mindset when creating threads these days. Not everyone got the time or the ability to sit through a non timestamped video. All you did was repost a vid without any discussion on what was in it.

:heh: if you don't have the time sir why even reply to this thread? Wait till you get home from work or get some time on a lunch break or something.:heh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:heh: if you don't have the time sir why even reply to this thread? Wait till you get home from work or get some time on a lunch break or something.:heh:
Because when you make threads like this, people are interested to read the list and see the comments...

Not look at a 20 min video with ZERO dialogue or discussion..

If you too lazy to make a basic/decent thread then why make it:dahell:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Philly is way worse than New York and has been for a long time. It's smaller too, so the crime is more concentrated. The whole North, West, and a good chunk of South Philly is fukked up - not just a couple of small neighborhoods like NY.
FOH with your scary ass nikka

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Oh so you was that nikka the cops were calling a viable witness?

tenor.gif
No I was that nikka that told the robbers to go the other way cause the cops was around the corner. Most of them was my older brothers lil mans.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Are there any numbers to back this up or is this just his personal opinion? Because New York and LA are pretty safe cities if we being honest bruh.

And if we speaking strictly southern cities New Orleans and Memphis are far more dangerous than Houston and Atlanta in daytime or nighttime. Those cities have more crime per capita than New York or LA, but they are still far from what I would call dangerous. Memphis and New Orleans you feel like you need to keep the strap close at all times, even on Borboun street you can get got in the NO.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
The official list

#10 New York City
#9 Houston
#8 Atlanta
#7 Philadelphia
#6 Washington DC
#5 Newark New Jersey
#4 Los Angeles
#3 Baltimore
#2 Detroit
#1 Chicago

There's a few things I don't get.

Why so few people on the street at night in Los Angeles?

Los Angeles is life the second biggest city in America it seems like it should be way more people out at night.

On the other hand why so many people on the street at night in Detroit? This way really looks like a movie set no cap.

And there's no way that Philadelphia is worse than New York City even in 2020.

And I'm still not comprehending how Baltimore is seen as such a dangerous place compared to biggest cities.

But where is the source of this info? Just some guy driving around?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The official list

#10 New York City
#9 Houston
#8 Atlanta
#7 Philadelphia
#6 Washington DC
#5 Newark New Jersey
#4 Los Angeles
#3 Baltimore
#2 Detroit
#1 Chicago

There's a few things I don't get.

Why so few people on the street at night in Los Angeles?

Los Angeles is life the second biggest city in America it seems like it should be way more people out at night.

On the other hand why so many people on the street at night in Detroit? This way really looks like a movie set no cap.

And there's no way that Philadelphia is worse than New York City even in 2020.

And I'm still not comprehending how Baltimore is seen as such a dangerous place compared to biggest cities.

Lol ride through Baltimore city at night and then say you don’t understand. Baltimore has blackouts at night. I dropped a coworker at off in his neighborhood and that nigguh disappeared 20 feet into his block like a dense black fog.

Last edited: