I'm no shyt hands but white
men are insecure fakkits.
UKVu0t8.gif

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
And last we saw its Black Americans vying for Trump (white worship) so what are you talking about. :mjtf:

Infact, let's get to the bottom on this. List the African leaders worshipping Whites and we can list the Black American leaders telling people to go for Trump. :ufdup:
this is what most posters that be on this type of timing want: for you to reflect the mirror back at Black Americans which starts discourse.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
You know what I meant. Cut the crap. outside of South Africans and a handful of others, most worship those clowns and you know it.
You meant you are a self-hating c00n bytch that is looking for headpats on a dilapidated hip-hop sports board from random people by spouting bullshyt talking points and taking on white supremacist tactics of lumping together a giant ass continent filled with billions of black people to make yourself feel better all because you have issues with your fukk-headed family.

Seek therapy instead of seeking daps. :pacspit:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You meant you are a self-hating c00n bytch that is looking for headpats on a dilapidated hip-hop sports board from random people by spouting bullshyt talking points and taking on white supremacist tactics of lumping together a giant ass continent filled with billions of black people to make yourself feel better all because you have issues with your fukk-headed family.

Seek therapy instead of seeking daps. :pacspit:

I’m self hating when I’m actually back home and create and businesses while you are in the comfort of your American or whatever western country you’re in making these posts.

I have articles in Nigeria published in papers criticizing my people denouncing of our native religion for Western religions.

I make astute observations and call a spade a spade. dont give a fukk who it bothers. Way too many Africans are in denial.

How come you say nothing about this?

Is she wrong too? Im not the only one sees it

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
You know little actually.
You likely never even left your state and suddenly an expert on Africa.. yeah right. Africa of today wants nothing to to with cacs, for your information.

And last we saw its Black Americans vying for Trump (white worship) so what are you talking about. :mjtf:

Infact, let's get to the bottom on this. List the African leaders worshipping Whites and we can list the Black American leaders telling people to go for Trump. :ufdup:
Of course you will find more Blacks in America backing Trump. Their proximity to him will of course have more opportunities for ass kisser to be around. Why are you acting like that is rocket science?

:mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically, Sounds like the acronym gang when they speak about Africans.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Not Africans. Their oyinbo worship and the sainthood they give them is an embarrassment to me & I confront them on it at every opportunity I get.

They give me way too many opportunities back home. :scust:
do not try to project your people's lack of self esteem on all africans

just because Nigerians love oyinbo doesn't mean all african ethnic groups do.

NYC Rebel

Daps
do not try to project your people's lack of self esteem on all africans

just because Nigerians love oyinbo doesn't mean all african ethnic groups do.
There goes that African unity! Now it’s a Nigerian thing when I post a Kenyan saying the same thing about how whites are marketed in Africa

NYC Rebel

Daps
who brought up african unity

just stop making it seem like all of us are white worshipping like yall
who said "all?" It's many. Way too many for my comfort.

And how come you are not addressing this?

Is she lying? Got Europeans in the audience not clapping and you here in denial.

Bruh.....I got smoke for my OWN people like I do of al Africans. Like I said, I wrote an article criticizing my own people they got published in the Nigerian people, two weeks ago, and it offended a lot of people. I don’t give a damn. I call a spade a spade, and I speak on truths that many of you are uncomfortable with.

Many hate hearing truths about yourselves back home.

I got that shyt for my own people and everybody. I don’t give a fukk.

Last edited: