American Man being Racist to an Indian Man for Dating a Polish Woman

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
For all the grief that black people like to give each other, we're actually much further ahead of other races when it comes to our self-esteem, doing our own thing and not idolizing cacs.

:wow:man........don't get me started breh

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Not Africans. Their oyinbo worship and the sainthood they give them is an embarrassment to me & I confront them on it at every opportunity I get.

They give me way too many opportunities back home. :scust:
You're an idiot for putting that on the whole continent and not on your own useless bloodline. Just saying.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This is how I would have handled it

whiteboy: you are the most invasive specie on earth
me: what do you mean i'm not white
whiteboy: exactly, you are everywhere
me: you are everywhere, i came here legally, you are all over the place illegally through settler colonialism in America, Canada, Australia and in India.
whiteboy: i don't think you understand, I am here in Poland, I am not there in those countries.
me: Yes but YOUR PEOPLE are all over there!!! They are europeans, your people!

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Send the rest of the magats there with him :camby:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
You know what I meant. Cut the crap. outside of South Africans and a handful of others, most worship those clowns and you know it.
Like another poster in here said, a lot of it is due to proximity. The more close contact you have with other groups, the less likely you are to place them on a pedestal.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Like another poster in here said, a lot of it is due to proximity. The more close contact you have with other groups, the less likely you are to place them on a pedestal.
Exactly, which is why South Africans are much more about it than most Africans because of their proximity to them.

Plus, the image of whites in much of Africa is so friggin wholesome that many Africans swallow that bullshyt whole. So anyone talking bloodline....:heh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
A cracka being a bigoted pos and here you go talking about Africans

Ya'll asses are sick in the head.

Maybe you need to see who I responded to in this thread when someone said the Black race is far along in not taking the shyt shown in this video.

I don't agree, myself being someone who had to smack a racist cac in Lagos as all the other Africans stood by meekly.

Maybe you need to stop jumping in conversations without context.