And y’all in here coppin pleas for that fakkit :Kd:
White boy had no burner and you let him disrespect you like that
Sheesh :Kd:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
When I saw the thread title I thought of this:

It's gotta be the same dude.

We tried to tell em about how cacs get down but noooo "black man bad and ignorant, stay away"
yall bout to see, if they coming at Indian cats like this in broad day light, that means behind closed doors there are some serious discussions going on about yall.

be prepared to hold up for yourselves, :manny: they not gonna stop

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I’m self hating when I’m actually back home and create and businesses while you are in the comfort of your American or whatever western country you’re in making these posts.

I have articles in Nigeria published in papers criticizing my people denouncing of our native religion for Western religions.

I make astute observations and call a spade a spade. dont give a fukk who it bothers. Way too many Africans are in denial.

How come you say nothing about this?

Is she wrong too? Im not the only one sees it

I literally live in Nigeria full time. I literally have multiple businesses here and have another that works with businesses in other African countries. I literally have a school that provides free education in Nigeria and a separate clinic in the village I was born in. You're a joke with a complex because you're family are loaded up with c00ns and think everyone is on that time when most Africans, yes the continent because I'm not an idiot like you and can make the distinction, aren't. The fact that you cannot speak on this with nuance, without giving distinction to groups, to countries, to even generations, shows you're an ignorant asshat. You're not making astute observations, you're borrowing low level talking points that'd make Tariq blush to make yourself feel better, no different than "off the plantation" thinkers that the right loves so much.

It's wild to me, a thread where no Africans are in sight, where an indian and a white person are beefing with each other and you ran in here at breakneck speed to bash Africans, a whole varied ass continent. If that doesn't show mental illness and an unhealthy obsession with a set of hackneyed talking points, I don't know what does.

Again, seek therapy instead of seeking daps and c00n-laden headpats.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I literally live in Nigeria full time. I literally have multiple businesses here and have another that works with businesses in other African countries. I literally have a school that provides free education in Nigeria and a separate clinic in the village I was born in. You're a joke with a complex because you're family are loaded up with c00ns and think everyone is on that time when most Africans, yes the continent because I'm not an idiot like you and can make the distinction, aren't. The fact that you cannot speak on this with nuance, without giving distinction to groups, to countries, to even generations, shows you're an ignorant asshat. You're not making astute observations, you're borrowing low level talking points that'd make Tariq blush to make yourself feel better, no different than "off the plantation" thinkers that the right loves so much.

It's wild to me, a thread where no Africans are in sight, where an indian and a white person are beefing with each other and you ran in here at breakneck speed to bash Africans, a whole varied ass continent. If that doesn't show mental illness and an unhealthy obsession with a set of hackneyed talking points, I don't know what does.

congrats. I live between here and there.

I'm a joke because I make you feel uncomfortable about truths. I'm a c00n because I want Africans to do BETTER and not give these folks sainthood.
You and I both contribute to Nigeria. I have 10 people on my payroll. Unlike you, I don't deny truths. I call my own people out for foregoing who we are.

You are in denial and have more interest in saving face than facing reality.

All you have is name calling. But where is the lie? Where are the brutal truths of colonialism written in Nigerian history books? The only folks I give props to in Nigeria are Igbos because they saw shyt for what it is. Where's the lie? You cannot show me where I am lying. I replied to one person and suddenly, the Africans in denial cabal gets together in their dapfest to hold up some lie as if they are vigilant and on point dealing with cacs.

No...they aren't.

When AirPeace celebrated trips to Mumbai, where were you to criticize it, because it certainly isn't us traveling there....its Indians traveling TO Nigeria and taking from us.

fukk outta here. I don't hold back. Nothing I say is a lie.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
When I saw the thread title I thought of this:

It's gotta be the same dude.

This isnt the problem its the Singhs driving tractors around neighbourhoods with loud music and lights at 2am thinking they back in Khalistan that need to be drop kicked back to the Mughal dynasty.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
congrats. I live between here and there.

I'm a joke because I make you feel uncomfortable about truths. I'm a c00n because I want Africans to do BETTER and not give these folks sainthood.
You and I both contribute to Nigeria. I have 10 people on my payroll. Unlike you, I don't deny truths. I call my own people out for foregoing who we are.

You are in denial and have more interest in saving face than facing reality. fukk outta here.
Go fukk yourself. There is no uncomfortable truth here because there is no truth being spoken by you. You're a c00n because you're literally putting a varied group of people under one banner. Doing so emboldens other people to do the same thing and even more, do so without intention to help and even worse, do so with charges that ether aren't true or debatable. By your logic, one can say black people are criminals. One can say black women are fat and wear weave. Those are unfair statements but by your logic one can say that with no problem. And then we sit here and wonder why other groups feel so bold saying wild shyt about black people while lacking the same nuance and introspection that we demand them to show. People like you are the problem. Parroting hackneyed talking points is not doing shyt or helping anyone.

You don't want Africans to be better, you just want to shyt on them and kick them around while big-upping yourself for headpats. Your post was literally just that. How the fukk does that help anyone? It doesn't. It reeks of attention-seeking behavior. Someone who wants a group to be better would talk about the actual people who are the issue and not spread a wide blanket on them.

It's wild to me that I've had to sit here and tell a supposed black person over multiple posts not to mischaracterize any group of black people is baffling. In a thread where no Africans were involved in. I'm fairly certain you brought them up before anyone else. that's fukking telling.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Go fukk yourself. There is no uncomfortable truth here because there is no truth being spoken by you. Y
Where is the lie?

Where are the atrocities of the empire in the history books?
Where are the markers of those atrocities posted in Lagos or other parts of Nigeria?
You are all about saving face and looking perfect. I'm about truth and Africans show WAY TOO MUCH GRACE to oyinbos in Nigeria.

You and I both know it. I'm just the one calling it out and wanting our people to DO BETTER. You are all about fronting in the Coli and attacking ME for saying the truth.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is how I would have handled it

whiteboy: you are the most invasive specie on earth
me: what do you mean i'm not white
whiteboy: exactly, you are everywhere
me: you are everywhere, i came here legally, you are all over the place illegally through settler colonialism in America, Canada, Australia and in India.
whiteboy: i don't think you understand, I am here in Poland, I am not there in those countries.
me: Yes but YOUR PEOPLE are all over there!!! They are europeans, your people!
Then you would’ve woken up. Shut the hell up with your fantasies, p*ssy! :mjlol:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Where is the lie?

Where are the atrocities of the empire in the history books?
Where are the markers of those atrocities posted in Lagos or other parts of Nigeria?
You are all about saving face and looking perfect. I'm about truth and Africans show WAY TOO MUCH GRACE to oyinbos in Nigeria.

You and I both know it. I'm just the one calling it out and wanting our people to DO BETTER. You are all about fronting in the Coli.
Again, you're defending the right to bash a whole group of black people. David Duke must love you.

Again, by your logic, one can say black people are criminals. One can say black women are fat and wear weave. Those are unfair statements but by your logic one can say that with no problem. And then we sit here and wonder why other groups feel so bold saying wild shyt about black people while lacking the same nuance and introspection that we demand them to show. People like you are the problem. Parroting hackneyed talking points is not doing shyt or helping anyone.

And I'm not trying to save face. I understand that if I want people to talk about something a certain way, then I have to talk about it that certain way too. If not, I have no room to complain, even more so when they talk about other aspects or groups known to me. I've called out groups in Nigeria, or other parts of Africa before. I just don't sit there and lump all of them together like a racist idiot. I don't embolden other people to do the same thing and then cry and wonder why they are when they do.

You don't want Africans to be better, you just want to shyt on them and kick them around while big-upping yourself for headpats. Your post was literally just that. How the fukk does that help anyone? It doesn't. It reeks of attention-seeking behavior. Someone who wants a group to be better would talk about the actual people who are the issue and not spread a wide blanket on them.

And again, It's wild to me that I've had to sit here and tell a supposed black person over multiple posts not to mischaracterize any group of black people is baffling. In a thread where no Africans were involved in. I'm fairly certain you brought them up before anyone else. that's fukking telling.