INDIAN police attacks a BLACK student who's dating an Indian woman

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I feel the same curiosity about students who attend and play sports for Alabama and Old Miss

You know why...:troll:

94b1c862-a4f1-4bde-b4a4-7d2226410b94_text.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
maybe the accents are too thick for me to understand but i couldnt tell if any of his interactions have anything to do with women.
That’s what I’m saying :mjlol:

Dudes commenting on the title and not the video.

If you go to East New York the probability of the police harassing you and some dude stepping to you for filming him, at least once in some years, is quite high :unimpressed:

Now that doesn’t mean that the average Indian man isn’t a shytty person or that they are all types of weirdos when it comes to women.

Also funny about that video is that the woman is smiling like she’s talking about flowers. Just casually calling on Africans to bring back murderous dictators like Idi Amin with a smile on her face :mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
That’s what I’m saying :mjlol:

Dudes commenting on the title and not the video.

If you go to East New York the probability of the police harassing you and some dude stepping to you for filming him, at least once in some years, is quite high :unimpressed:

Now that doesn’t mean that the average Indian man isn’t a shytty person or that they are all types of weirdos when it comes to women.

Also funny about that video is that the woman is smiling like she’s talking about flowers. Just casually calling on Africans to bring back murderous dictators like Idi Amin with a smile on her face :mjlol:
The fukk are you talking about Pajeet?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I really don't understand why any black person would willingly walk amongst those people, if he struck that weak guy, those hindus would have formed a mob quickly and brutally murdered him.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
8x8wd3.gif

Any idiot worth his sauce knows that you never play them away games when fukking International women. If you think Sanjeet and Kerpash are persistent as fukk in cock blocking in America when it comes to Indian Punani, imagine dealing with a whole Call centre highrise worth of horny b*stards trying to knock that Masala out of your hands.
Serves his dumb ass right. He could have done that shyt in the UK and be better off for it, save a potential Kebab shop stabbing or two.​

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Idk why I just imagined what an Indian jail must be like...
Musty despair and a shortage of toilet tissue