American Man being Racist to an Indian Man for Dating a Polish Woman

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Again, you're defending the right to bash a whole group of black people.
Again....I am calling out those who fit the bill that you have to dress up as me calling out an entire group in your victimhood.

Again....Africans (many) show whites way too much grace.

Where is the LIE in that?
You refuse to speak on it.

You REFUSE to admit that we don't speak on the empire and the atrocities they inflicted upon us in our history books.

I smack fire out of these folks thinking they could come to Nigeria thinking they own the place. I get sickened seeing the very Indians being shyt on in this thread coming to Nigeria in droves now taking over shyt.

You want to LIE and act like we don't give these folks grace because of our lack of proximity to them and call me a c00n for saying "fukk these folks. Stop kissing their ass."

For you, it's all about fronting like our folks aren't bending over backwards for these clowns. Folks like you living in denial act are the reason why the status quo exists. I'm ATTACKING the sainthood they give you say the sainthood we give DOESN'T EXIST......yet I'm the c00n. :laff:

Just like the woman in this video, some of us are ATTACKING the sainthood Africans give them that you say doesn't exist on a widescale on the continent.

I ATTACK the sainthood we give them in foregoing our own religions for the ones they gave us.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Another incident recently, almost the exact same, but with a Black man.

Just weirdos man. Straight incel jealous types who probably ugly af with no style.

I don't think they realize that makes them LESS attractive to women.

If this is a trend this won't turn out the way they think it will :mjlol:

Nobody wants to be around a miserable hater.

"50,000 years of evolution" to end up like that dude recording?! No thanks :heh:

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Again....I am calling out those who fit the bill that you have to dress up as me calling out an entire group in your victimhood.

Again....Africans (many) show whites way too much grace.

Where is the LIE in that?
You refuse to speak on it.

You REFUSE to admit that we don't speak on the empire and the atrocities they inflicted upon us in our history books.

I smack fire out of these folks thinking they could come to Nigeria thinking they own the place. I get sickened seeing the very Indians being shyt on in this thread coming to Nigeria in droves now taking over shyt.

You want to LIE and act like we don't give these folks grace because of our lack of proximity to them and call me a c00n for saying "fukk these folks. Stop kissing their ass."

For you, it's all about fronting like our folks aren't bending over backwards for these clowns. Folks like you living in denial act are the reason why the status quo exists. I'm ATTACKING the sainthood they give you say the sainthood we give DOESN'T EXIST......yet I'm the c00n. :laff:

Just like the woman in this video, some of us are ATTACKING the sainthood Africans give them that you say doesn't exist on a widescale on the continent.

I ATTACK the sainthood we give them in foregoing our own religions for the ones they gave us.

You are the c00n. You're the one saying all of them and only, after getting pressed through a thread, that you fall back on "many". I have no problem saying some people in Africa do here and there. You're the one who wants to make it seem like the average African is on that time and using tiktok, of all things, to support your talking points. The minute someone posts a redpill tiktok, I'm sure you'll start crying. You talk about history books and ignore the poor funding education as a whole receives, ignoring how much of those issues stem not from white worship but insidious self interest among quite a few of these politicians.

You came into a thread that concerns indian people and white people and derailed it so you can bash Africans as a whole. You couldn't even be arsed to say "yeah, some not all" or even call out the specific groups you were concerned about. So yes, you're the fukking c00n alright and you're not helping Africans. I'm not sure how derailing a thread about indians and white to bash them helps them.

So dogged in your desire to bash a whole group of Africans and then be mad when another groups does the same. Amazing.
full

Again, seek therapy instead of seeking daps and c00n-laden headpats.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Another incident recently, almost the exact same, but with a Black man.

Just weirdos man. Straight incel jealous types who probably ugly af with no style.

I don't think they realize that makes them LESS attractive to women.

If this is a trend this won't turn out the way they think it will :mjlol: :heh:

Nobody wants to be around a miserable hater.

Who’s raising these pussies? It took a white man stepping in for that spineless black man? Wtf??? I’m so disgusted. That video would’ve lasted 5 seconds top if he accosted me.

See, this is why I don’t blame women for for being more attracted to thugs/bad boys, because they aren’t gonna wimp out when it comes to confrontation.

When any fool tries to approach, your woman shouldn’t be on the front line or saying one word. She should feel protected that you’re gonna handle it asap. :scust:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Who’s raising these pussies? It took a white man stepping in for that spineless black man? Wtf??? I’m so disgusted. That video would’ve lasted 5 seconds top if he accosted me.

See, this is why I don’t blame women for for being more attracted to thugs/bad boys, because they aren’t gonna wimp out when it comes to confrontation.

When any fool tries to approach, your woman shouldn’t be on the front line or saying one word. She should feel protected and now you’re gonna handle it asap. :scust:
The way I see it, people like the ones recording die inside every single day when they look around.

No sense throwing your life away attacking them first. You not taking it to that level means you'll always be one level ahead of them.

You just tell them stop being a hater because women don't find that attractive and they literally can't say anything back.

You know that kills them knowing white women are out here preferring to be with everybody.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
what’s that cacs coli user name? I’ve seen Pajeet used here numerous times by one poster :ohhh:
I was about to say, he sounds like a coli poster. Word for word that entire rant would've occurred if he was in DC with a black woman and a coli poster saw them.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You are the c00n. You're the one saying all of them and only,
there is no such thing as ALL. Common sense knows that but that's your hook.

I write this article in a Nigerian paper defending our traditions that we forego for Western religion:

--------------

I just buried my uncle, Chief Adedayo Olugundudu, who spent his life being the vanguard of the Yoruba faith. Installed as the first Araba of the US & Puerto Rico by the former Ooni Sijuwade, he died having published three books on the spiritual aspects of Yoruba and was a world-renowned Babalowo.

Watching the Puerto Rican, African American, Brazilian, and Trinidadian Ifa followers bury my uncle in a traditional Yoruba ceremony with the pomp and pageantry of the old ways was a testament to his work. But for me, it was also a bit of an embarrassment. We as Yorubas run away from that part of us, running away from who we spiritually are and what we as Yorubas created, opting to call it deviltry. I've always had an unease as a Christian, knowing the route taken for this foreign faith we call our own and what my folks had to forego to take it on. Being an Ife prince myself, it makes it all the more unsettling.

So, as I sat there watching folks outside of Yorubaland go so hard carrying traditions and following a faith we as Yorubas distance ourselves from, I felt a sort of way. I encountered guilt. But as a friend of mine said when discussing this with him, the diaspora keep the tradition more as they are hungry for it while we, in our need to be traditional, do not.

So let's celebrate the style and sophistication we saw from the Ijebu people my mom talked to me about as a kid, saying no one parties better or shows out more than them. But let's not be comfortable in only embracing certain aspects of who we are while foregoing other parts. I personally do not have that comfort, knowing that we collectively as Yoruba people cast aside a major part of who we are while the diaspora outside of Nigeria carry it further.

I believe my uncle would have wanted his passing to make us pause and reflect on the work he put in carrying on our spiritual traditions. It’s certainly given me reason.

---------------------------------
Only to get attacked like this by my own people for DEFENDING AFRICAN TRADITIONS......

Screen-Shot-2024-07-04-at-1-01-55-PM.png

and be called a c00n on the Coli when saying we give too much grace to things western.

:mindblown:

It's all about saving face for you.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The way I see it, people like the ones recording die inside every single day because white women are out here with everybody.

No sense throwing your life away attacking them first.

You just tell them stop being jealous because women don't find that attractive and they literally can't say anything back.
It must be a white woman/black man thing, because I’ve never had anyone try and pull that on me in my life.

I’m not saying I’m intimidating like Mike Tyson but these CACs know who to try that with and I’m not the one. If I even feel them staring at me and my lady, I give them that look that I’ll smack the color into their face.

No way is anyone, black or white, EVER going to get in my face like that. I wish they would.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

When any fool tries to approach, your woman shouldn’t be on the front line or saying one word. She should feel protected that you’re gonna handle it asap. :scust:
He knew exactly what the guys endgame was. The point was to get him riled up so then he can shoot and claim self defense. That's the playbook most of these white supremacists follow.

Note how NOBODY backed up the racist and in fact everyone treated him like an irritation that they could and did ignore. The other white man knew what was up too.

The interaction would've gone very differently if the couple was alone and the brother had some iron on him.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
The era of being confronted with harsh truths and/or perspectives IRL is upon us…:yayo:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
there is no such thing as ALL. Common sense knows that but that's your hook.
No. There is. It is assumed all which is why people use qualifiers like "some", "few" and so on. This is just an excuse you're throwing around to avoid accountability for your own actions. You did this. Now you're trying to blame me and the entirety of the English language for your fukk-up and c00nish tendencies. The mental gymnastics would make the white colonizers you supposedly rail against blush.

Only to get attacked like this by my own people for DEFENDING AFRICAN TRADITIONS......

Screen-Shot-2024-07-04-at-1-01-55-PM.png

This just shows you're mad that people disagree with you and shows you really do need therapy. Yes, some people are self-hating. That doesn't excuse putting this charge on Africans as a whole.

and be called a c00n on the Coli when saying we give too much grace to things western.

:mindblown:

It's all about saving face for you.
I'm calling you a c00n for mischaracterizing all Africans, running into a thread about indians and whites to bash Africans, not understanding that it is a terrible idea to put black people under a banner without nuance, and now, being purposely obtuse and mischaracterizing this entire exchange so you can save face. You're the only one desperate to save face here after using your own people for internet daps.

I look forward to you illustrating your need for therapy and completely (most likely purposely) missing a very simple point that even children, hell even white children, understand. That's fukked up, but that's on you, c00n.