American Man being Racist to an Indian Man for Dating a Polish Woman

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not Africans. Their oyinbo worship and the sainthood they give them is an embarrassment to me & I confront them on it at every opportunity I get.

They give me way too many opportunities back home. :scust:
where's this African place you are always talking about with disdain that is so disgusting you inserted it into an unrelated story about cacs abusing Indians yet it's not even worth mentioning by name. :stopitslime: where is "back home". if you got beef with your people and their ways speak on them directly stop trying to implicate others.

now let me go back to laughing at this cac without watching you try to trigger buffoon wars in here. :stopitslime:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
where's this African place you are always talking about with disdain that is so disgusting you inserted it into an unrelated story about cacs abusing Indians yet it's not even worth mentioning by name. :stopitslime: where is "back home". if you got beef with your people and their ways speak on them directly stop trying to implicate others.

now let me go back to laughing at this cac without watching you try to trigger buffoon wars in here. :stopitslime:
I know a lot of different Africans and way too many show teeth to these fools. Like someone said, proximity to white folk plays a role in many of them not often getting it.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:childplease:

back to the OP
Stay lying to yourself that Africans are this vigilant people. Meanwhile, you will see the most white Jesus paintings all over Africa compared to what you see in black neighborhoods in the states. Plus, whites sell themselves as being wholesome to Africans.

I’m not the only person who notices it

Deny this shyt all you want, but you and I both know it’s the truth for the most part.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stay lying to yourself that Africans are this vigilant people. Meanwhile, you will see the most white Jesus paintings all over Africa compared to what you see in black neighborhoods in the states. Plus, whites sell themselves as being wholesome to Africans.

I’m not the only person who notices it

Deny this shyt all you want, but you and I both know it’s the truth for the most part.

you still barking at Africans in a thread about Indians and cacs?! i'm just observing pent up c00n rage slightly amused. :pachaha:you need to take a walk brother. preferably away from your keyboard. you can't even identify your people. you and that white man would be good together

NYC Rebel

Daps
you still barking at Africans in a thread about Indians and cacs?! i'm just observing pent up c00n rage slightly amused. you need to take a walk brother. preferably away from your keyboard.
I was talking to one person who said black get it and I said I don’t believe Africans for the most part do. That’s when you decided that part of the conversation so you are continuing it.

Either agree or disagree but you could’ve kept it moving a long time ago.

Daps
Exactly, which is why South Africans are much more about it than most Africans because of their proximity to them.

Plus, the image of whites in much of Africa is so friggin wholesome that many Africans swallow that bullshyt whole. So anyone talking bloodline....:heh:
About what? They got whites only zones there but would kill each over nothing while cacs live a comfy life. Don't call yourself a rebel when you sound just like a fakkit who doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

NYC Rebel

Daps
About what? They got whites only zones there but would kill each over nothing while cacs live a comfy life. Don't call yourself a rebel when you sound just like a fakkit who doesn't know wtf he's talking about.
Wihile I get it, they are much further along than most many Africans.

And why get nasty when many Africans see whites as warm and fuzzy?

They are literally portrayed as captain save an African to most Africans. Either you agree or disagree, but all this because I replied to a guy who said Black folks don't allow that and I'm like "not so fast."

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Lol, white dudes the weakest link within thier group

so damn fragile if their women fine other man attractive.

Like really just go live life so worried about your finite dna that don't mean shyt in the end.
instead of worrying about call center patel

cac could of got 5 fat cac women to seed up to keep his race intact

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You know what I meant. Cut the crap. outside of South Africans and a handful of others, most worship those clowns and you know it.

You know little actually.
You likely never even left your state and suddenly an expert on Africa.. yeah right. Africa of today wants nothing to to with cacs, for your information.

And last we saw its Black Americans vying for Trump (white worship) so what are you talking about. :mjtf:

Infact, let's get to the bottom on this. List the African leaders worshipping Whites and we can list the Black American leaders telling people to go for Trump. :ufdup:

NYC Rebel

Daps
You know little actually.
You likely never even left your state and suddenly an expert on Africa.. yeah right. Africa of today wants nothing to to with cacs, for your information.

And last we saw its Black Americans vying for Trump (white worship) so what are you talking about. :mjtf:

Infact, let's get to the bottom on this. List the African leaders worshipping Whites and we can list the Black American leaders telling people to go for Trump. :ufdup:
I lived in Africa, the past five years and own a business there. You’re doing too much.

I expect African denial.

If you don’t think there is now Putin, dikk sucking going on in Africa now :childplease:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Damn, that's a quality snow bunny.

Coli passport brehs are getting the visas ready after this thread.
poland-lil-yachty.gif