INDIAN police attacks a BLACK student who's dating an Indian woman

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
yall gotta stop doing this

cacs raped the world and get the red carpet treatment wherever they go. WE are not at fault for daring to start lives, look for job opportunities, and ingratiate ourselves into other cultures respectfully.

the shame goes to the racists, not us
same group that would shame Black Americans for wanting to stay and build up the South :mjgrin:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

cacs raped the world and get the red carpet treatment wherever they go. WE are not at fault for daring to start lives, look for job opportunities, and ingratiate ourselves into other cultures respectfully.

Reread his post and give it some thought. I don't think racism is what he was talking about. :russ:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is his statement about the story? Would prefer that over 2nd hand YTer narrated accounts.

What part of India is he in? Schools and govt.s regulate how many international students come into the country to study, so not sure if cops harassing a social media guy has any effect on that.

His tiktok and youtube are in this video I think. I know his tiktok is for sure.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

He's a grown ass man and his job is not to put himself into disadvantageous positions for minimal benefit. We ain't cacs and we have to start understanding that we can't move like them. We wont be accepted like them especially in a caste based society like India. Not only that he's Ugandan, and they have a very tumultuous history with India. Indian's treat black folks with contempt in western nations, what makes you think they would be any different at home...If not worse?

Sure the shame goes to the racist...It's their own internal turmoil that causes them to act like this, but at the same time as adults you have to take agency. I ain't gonna willingly walk into some CAC biker bar in a sundown town and expect to be treated with respect. Shyt makes no sense.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
same group that would shame Black Americans for wanting to stay and build up the South :mjgrin:

Why would I shame a black person for building up infrastructure in thier birthplace? That makes no damn sense...The two concepts have aboslutely nothing to do with each other.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Some of these indians not all, are some of the most racist white pandering folks you will come across, then again why would any sane black person go to india and then publicly advertise and film themselves is asinine. They worship cows over there and assault women like its nothing, you have to show caution

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
He a dummy but I’m just here to see if the same posters come in here and shoot him bail
Like they did for that sewer rat that was with a white girl getting his shyt pushed in verbally by that cac:sas2:
Guaranteed the energy will be different

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
He's a grown ass man and his job is not to put himself into disadvantageous positions for minimal benefit. We ain't cacs and we have to start understanding that we can't move like them. We wont be accepted like them especially in a caste based society like India. Not only that he's Ugandan, and they have a very tumultuous history with India. Indian's treat black folks with contempt in western nations, what makes you think they would be any different at home...If not worse?

Sure the shame goes to the racist...It's their own internal turmoil that causes them to act like this, but at the same time as adults you have to take agency. I ain't gonna willingly walk into some CAC biker bar in a sundown town and expect to be treated with respect. Shyt makes no sense.