America will NEVER be for black people. EVER.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Is this country really that bad? I'm black, and I don't think I have had any glaring disadvantages in my life because of it. The system has actually been pretty fair to me when it comes to getting an education.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man...I'm not saying this to be rude...but seriously, shut the fukk up with this shyt. Yea I contradict myself...but I'm not allowed the opportunity to do so on a mesage board? And straight up...I don't care if you a mod...stop with this coy bullshyt.

All this shyt going down against my people and I can vent on this fukking subforum? What kind of black person are you man? I got passion for mine...sorry if you can't handle that Send me a warning and a ban man...I don't care what you got to say.

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Dude is on some other shyt. I dunno, letting mods take sides and troll serious discussions with personal attack shyt is a problem right now. Can't even use ignore function on that nonsense.

He's done this for months. Since last year. Following me in threads...quoting me and throwing insults at me either thinly veiled or very obvious. It's obvious he has something personal against me. I wasn't gonna tolerate it...like you think I'm gonna just stand there and watch a mod who's supposed to take a higher position throw insults at me like some immature kid? The only thing I could do is neg him...like the last time it happened months ago...

I was trying to play it cool....but obvious the tensions just rose to a bowling point here. I don't have any issues with any other mods except him cause he made it personal with the attacks and insults. I don't take kindly to that from anyone.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@Napoleon (Jenkins) making his obligatory appearance.
zDTMeFx.png

This the same dude caping for beiber and israel talking bout fukk africa and blacks need to stop complaining and use their bootstraps :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Dude didn't mention running or racism or none of that.

It's possible he just wants to live among black people, in a black country. Like me. Calm down with your patriotic rhetoric, this country does not love you like you love it.

I don't think the country has too many issues with it's Indian population :mjpls:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@Always-Right Liggins

Negged bytch.

I know you don't fukking like me...and I don't fukking like your motherfukking bytch ass either. I knew it was gonna come down to this shyt. Don't even fukking quote me. You've been following me and antagonize me on some bytch shyt for months now. Don't think I didn't notice.

Yeah...that's right get mad. I know you probably gonna ban me cause of whatever...but again fukk you and everything you stand for. How dare you fukking insult me like that. Be glad this ain't the real world breh. I'd slap the fukking taste out yo mouth boi. You goddamn fukk n!gga! :pacspit:

Breh, even if I could ban you I wouldn't as both a charity and public service. No telling what you would do without this place as an outlet for your myriad of issues and a refuge of validation. You're fake as fukk though breh and you need serious help with your mental issues. I hope you're getting counseling because your meds aren't working.

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
You know when you have a country that's been built on the labor of black slaves, have presidents who've denounced the existence of us, refuse to let us fight for the supposed 'beliefs' this country holds because of the color of our skin, you do start to think like that :francis:

It might be incredibly naive of me to think, but I believe progress is...happening to an extent.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Breh, even if I could ban you I wouldn't as both a charity and public service. No telling what you would do without this place as an outlet for your myriad of issues and a refuge of validation. You're fake as fukk though breh and you need serious help with your mental issues. I hope you're getting counseling because your meds aren't working.
Dude...what's with the insults and all of this passive aggressive BS from you? Alright...I've seen this coming from you for months...not weeks...or days...but months. Since last year. Dude, I never have had a problem with you at all. When I've seen eye to eye with you I've always made sure I properly commended you and said my peace. I figured since I respected you...you would respect me...and now you're talking to me as if I'm not even worthy of being seen on the same level as anybody else on this board. I cant tolerate this stuff man...cause it's fake as fukk. You don't even know me or what I do in my real life so why you jumping to conclusions dawg? fukk that man...that's bullshyt.

And where are the receipts that I cosigned Nigerian's "black genocide" comment? Cause I remember I was reading that on the Knickerboacker ave McDonalds while grabbing a bite to eat and I read that and had to really do a double take cause that was very uncalled for. Funny you mentioned that when that comment has been deleted....do you have screenshots? Cause I did not dap that...

But seriously man...fukk you with this crap. And I mean that. I've lost all the respect I've had for you breh. And that says alot Dr. Liggins.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Easy there buddy, dude sells insurance. While a respectable career in it's own right, it's about as Wall St. as the Arab who set up a news stand next to the Dow Jones. So technically he's false claiming trying to be a part of that which funds what he hates. Plus he's said and co-signed some questionable shyt so all his militant talk is phony to me.
Fair enough:ehh:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
my stance as well, not giving up. Too many have bled and died
You do realize this country will never be returned to us or the others that were here before white people. At the very best we would co-exist with them, which I would consider not very redemptive to those bled and died being taken from their actual homes and being forced to slave over the foundation of a country they didn't even want. I'd rather be an African than an African-American:scust:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Is this country really that bad? I'm black, and I don't think I have had any glaring disadvantages in my life because of it. The system has actually been pretty fair to me when it comes to getting an education.
My friend, without reservation I can easily say that this is one of the worst states that has ever existed. It rests on a foundation of genocide, unabashed racism, hypocrisy, and lies. in the next couple decades, the rate of incarceration for black men is projected to increase to 1/3. That means if you have 3 sons statistically speaking, one will go to prison.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Black people have been oppressed so long, that they think the shyt is normal and fair :wow:

EmilysQuotes.Com-freedom-slaves-amazing-great-knowledge-Harriet-Tubman-Ignorance.jpg

My friend, without reservation I can easily say that this is one of the worst states that has ever existed. It rests on a foundation of genocide, unabashed racism, hypocrisy, and lies. in the next couple decades, the rate of incarceration for black men is projected to increase to 1/3. That means if you have 3 sons statistically speaking, one will go to prison.

Exactly breh, you got tons of cities in this wicked country where unemployment for black men are as high as 50%. Unemployment in Baltimore right now is 30%. They imprison more of us in 2015 than the cacs did in South Africa at the height of apartheid.

Too many of us are still sound asleep :wow:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
To me it looks like we got a Mod doing white racist troll shyt.

to summarize. The topic at hand is about America never being about giving black people fair or just treatment. A topic which should be discussed.

Then you got an old trolling ass mod deflecting and derailing into personal beef with the OP when just as easily he could have browsed threads he Does like by posters he Does like.

This is an issue because we really do need to be discussing whether or not we have a future in this country as black people because we are getting dropped left and right. Unarmed black Men, Women, Boys and Girls are GETTING KILLED.

Later for the personal shyt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dude...what's with the insults and all of this passive aggressive BS from you? Alright...I've seen this coming from you for months...not weeks...or days...but months. Since last year. Dude, I never have had a problem with you at all. When I've seen eye to eye with you I've always made sure I properly commended you and said my peace. I figured since I respected you...you would respect me...and now you're talking to me as if I'm not even worthy of being seen on the same level as anybody else on this board. I cant tolerate this stuff man...cause it's fake as fukk. You don't even know me or what I do in my real life so why you jumping to conclusions dawg? fukk that man...that's bullshyt.

And where are the receipts that I cosigned Nigerian's "black genocide" comment? Cause I remember I was reading that on the Knickerboacker ave McDonalds while grabbing a bite to eat and I read that and had to really do a double take cause that was very uncalled for. Funny you mentioned that when that comment has been deleted....do you have screenshots? Cause I did not dap that...

But seriously man...fukk you with this crap. And I mean that. I've lost all the respect I've had for you breh. And that says alot Dr. Liggins.

Breh, I can count on one hand the amount of people who's respect I give a damn about. You're not on that short list. You're a phony and now you're lying about co-signing that post. Last time we had this discussion you said you "didn't read it all the way through," despite it being a sentence or two long. Now you never co-signed it? Alright breh. You're corny but your copy pasta faux militant talking points are popular here so I'm sure people will coddle you from big bad Liggins. Yet and still you taint pro blackness with your convenient claiming. Have some respect for yourself, the cause, and our people and stop lashing out at us in anger when things overwhelm you on a message board.