America will NEVER be for black people. EVER.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You're a clown breh and one of the main reasons "militancy" is considered a joke. If you're about this pro black lifestyle you won't contradict yourself at any time, nor any place. That's why it's a lifestyle, not a convenience. You need focus my dude.

All that mod shyt you're talking you're just beating your chest for the crowd. What does my position here have to do with anything? A lot of people here take it easy on you because you're the special kid. But I see through your shtick and it's offensive and disgusting.

john-cena-funny-face.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say this as a Nigerian/West Indian America who's parents emigrated here. I say this as someone who finally managed to find some opportunity here

Not that that hopefully discounts anything...but one of the greatest disservices this country has done besides slavery...was not paying reparations to the African American community at all.

Just when you think America is finally showing some love and giving some leverage to black men and women...poof. One police shooting, then another, then another, then another. It's like they're just reeling out a dollar bill on the street for us to grab...and when we think we got it...they pull it back...and rinse and repeat til infinity.

It really has led me to believe that this shyt is a farce. Like we're supposed to believe we've been accepted because there are some black athletes in command and black entertainers and on TV and in music and movies what not. All of that is entertainment to make is believe we've been included. This country was designed by whites for whites and non-blacks. What has been designed for blacks was by blacks in America...but shyt, they'll do anything to get rid of that so we have nothing. I can't even take this shyt anymore....you can't even fool me. This ain't never gonna end.
yup, u get it bro....they been killing us of 500 years, why would it stop....and they don't want to see us have shyt....whites with black every economic opportunity u try to gain from them ..... and then call u a lazy n1gger for not working

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I say this as a Nigerian/West Indian America who's parents emigrated here. I say this as someone who finally managed to find some opportunity here

Not that that hopefully discounts anything...but one of the greatest disservices this country has done besides slavery...was not paying reparations to the African American community at all.

Just when you think America is finally showing some love and giving some leverage to black men and women...poof. One police shooting, then another, then another, then another. It's like they're just reeling out a dollar bill on the street for us to grab...and when we think we got it...they pull it back...and rinse and repeat til infinity.

It really has led me to believe that this shyt is a farce. Like we're supposed to believe we've been accepted because there are some black athletes in command and black entertainers and on TV and in music and movies what not. All of that is entertainment to make is believe we've been included. This country was designed by whites for whites and non-blacks. What has been designed for blacks was by blacks in America...but shyt, they'll do anything to get rid of that so we have nothing. I can't even take this shyt anymore....you can't even fool me. This ain't never gonna end.

This place was prophesied in the scriptures. The only thing left is the final economic collapse, famines, pestilence, violence, concentration camps and the nukes to hit this place. Just letting you know right now, that I know you just got that job...the dollar is going to collapse hard. You are going to see and hear of some of your coworkers and bosses committing suicide when this goes down. It is about to be 1929 all over again. Brace yourself, because if you have not gotten under the covering of the Most High there is no chance for you breh. You need to wake up, I know that you have been on the fence about stepping into the fold but its time for you to acknowledge that the servants of the Most High that everybody makes fun of are right. This gospel that we preach and believe in is the Truth.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
You're a clown breh and one of the main reasons "militancy" is considered a joke. If you're about this pro black lifestyle you won't contradict yourself at any time, nor any place. That's why it's a lifestyle, not a convenience. You need focus my dude.

All that mod shyt you're talking you're just beating your chest for the crowd. What does my position here have to do with anything? A lot of people here take it easy on you because you're the special kid. But I see through your shtick and it's offensive and disgusting.
:wow::mjcry:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I would hate to know that what my ancestors died for was in vain. I remember I took my mother to Obama's inauguration and my mother shed so many tears, because she remembers marching and she remembers being a civil rights advocate along with my father (RIP) and how she wished he was there to witness it. But he was looking down on us that day. It's crazy to me. I really didn't think I would live to see this, because my parents really were optimistic and believed things wouldn't be so bad for me, because they remember the lynchings, they remember not being able to go to school, they remember having to go all the way out of town just to use the restroom. My mother pushed me to be the only kid in a all white college. I hated it so much, but she pretty much encouraged me to get educated to better in school so they couldn't use anything against me. It's time for everybody to step up. Let's stop with the hash tags, let's stop with the trendy "die ins", let's stop with the marches, and the shirts, and let's get together and use our voice as black folks in this country to work together. Lend your time to your local grass roots organizations, you'd be surprised how little things like volunteering 2 hours on a weekend can do for them. Work with the youth, mentor them, empower them. Let's donate to black community organizations doing their work, let's collaborate with them, and let's make sure the government works with us. It might be a pipe dream, but just doing something and helping your own community especially during a time like this is very important. If all us young educated folk got together and lent our expertise to organizations and community centers, you'd be surprised how big a change we could make. I spend some time working with high school kids, they're crazy and a nightmare sometimes, but I can see how excited they are somebody cares. That somebody calls them every week and asks them if they had breakfast and gives them a safe space to do their homework and vent their frustrations to me and discuss what their entire week was like. Helping their parents be able to keep their low income housing, advocating for them, and trying to create a community center in their housing project for them to be able to play extracurricular activities in. I bet a lot of us would've appreciated that as kids. I know a lot of us want to make good money and provide for our families, but we have to support our communities. We can't let this go on. I'm rambling. Sorry.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

You think I'm a clown? I think you're a bigger clown. fukk you.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@Always-Right Liggins

Negged bytch.

I know you don't fukking like me...and I don't fukking like your motherfukking bytch ass either. I knew it was gonna come down to this shyt. Don't even fukking quote me. You've been following me and antagonize me on some bytch shyt for months now. Don't think I didn't notice.

Yeah...that's right get mad. I know you probably gonna ban me cause of whatever...but again fukk you and everything you stand for. How dare you fukking insult me like that. Be glad this ain't the real world breh. I'd slap the fukking taste out yo mouth boi. You goddamn fukk n!gga! :pacspit:

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Man...I'm not saying this to be rude...but seriously, shut the fukk up with this shyt. Yea I contradict myself...but I'm not allowed the opportunity to do so on a mesage board? And straight up...I don't care if you a mod...stop with this coy bullshyt.

All this shyt going down against my people and I can vent on this fukking subforum? What kind of black person are you man? I got passion for mine...sorry if you can't handle that Send me a warning and a ban man...I don't care what you got to say.

Dude is on some other shyt. I dunno, letting mods take sides and troll serious discussions with personal attack shyt is a problem right now. Can't even use ignore function on that nonsense.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You can't talk all of that revolution rah rah shyt then be at the trough feeding with the cacs and bragging about it like "I made it brehs. :blessed:" then come back a couple of weeks later talking about how there's nothing here for African-Americans. Obviously there's something here and just a few weeks back you were proud of it. Everybody has to eat under this shytty system but don't try to play both sides.

Motherfukker I gotta feed myself too...is that wrong? I was homeless and shot struggling to survive so of course I was happy to finally make money.

Doesn't change my position or my thoughts.

Again...fukk you. Calling me the special kid in class....we the same age breh. How you got act like because of this or that we ain't equal man...that's bullshyt. I ain't never come at you sideways before you did. And it's obviously we got problems you couldn't wait until this thread address. I wish I could put you on ignore breh...I really do not like you.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Dude is on some other shyt. I dunno, letting mods take sides and troll serious discussions with personal attack shyt is a problem right now. Can't even use ignore function on that nonsense.
Do you believe this ie a serious discussion? This thread is about someone's feelings. The only facts in here are the feelings of someone. Unless youre a professional head-doctor, there's nothing serious over here.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Motherfukker I gotta feed myself too...is that wrong? I was homeless and shot struggling to survive so of course I was happy to finally make money.

Doesn't change my position or my thoughts.

Again...fukk you. Calling me the special kid in class....we the same age breh. How you got act like because of this or that we ain't equal man...that's bullshyt. I ain't never come at you sideways before you did. And it's obviously we got problems you couldn't wait until this thread address. I wish I could put you on ignore breh...I really do not like you.
As you continue to type, I'm starting to see a problem.