America will NEVER be for black people. EVER.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You're right breh but weren't you just telling everyone about how happy you were to be working on Wall St. aka the Bank of White Supremacy? Unless part two of that success story is funding a Back 2 Africa movement you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. America isn't for anybody but rich cacs though poor cacs can scrape by in relative peace. This is common knowledge. It isn't thread worthy and I swear you made this same thread before. Breh, we get it, this place SUCKS. Now what? We all go sell insurance to cacs on Wall St?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You're right breh but weren't you just telling everyone about how happy you were to be working on Wall St. aka the Bank of White Supremacy? Unless part two of that success story is funding a Back 2 Africa movement you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. America isn't for anybody but rich cacs though poor cacs can scrape by in relative peace. This is common knowledge. It isn't thread worthy and I swear you made this same thread before. Breh, we get it, this place SUCKS. Now what? We all go sell insurance to cacs on Wall St?
Man...I'm not saying this to be rude...but seriously, shut the fukk up with this shyt. Yea I contradict myself...but I'm not allowed the opportunity to do so on a mesage board? And straight up...I don't care if you a mod...stop with this coy bullshyt.

All this shyt going down against my people and I can vent on this fukking subforum? What kind of black person are you man? I got passion for mine...sorry if you can't handle that Send me a warning and a ban man...I don't care what you got to say.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Man...I'm not saying this to be rude...but seriously, shut the fukk up with this shyt. Yea I contradict myself...but I'm not allowed the opportunity to do so on a mesage board? And straight up...I don't care if you a mod...stop with this coy bullshyt.

All this shyt going down against my people and I can vent on this fukking subforum? What kind of black person are you man? I got passion for mine...sorry if you can't handle that Send me a warning and a ban man...I don't care what you got to say.
:salute: real shyt

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

You're a clown breh and one of the main reasons "militancy" is considered a joke. If you're about this pro black lifestyle you won't contradict yourself at any time, nor any place. That's why it's a lifestyle, not a convenience. You need focus my dude.

All that mod shyt you're talking you're just beating your chest for the crowd. What does my position here have to do with anything? A lot of people here take it easy on you because you're the special kid. But I see through your shtick and it's offensive and disgusting.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh, I still ain't forgot that post of Nigerian's you co-signed talking about how whites need to hurry up the black genocide. This new shyt should be right up your alley.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I say this as a Nigerian/West Indian America who's parents emigrated here. I say this as someone who finally managed to find some opportunity here

Not that that hopefully discounts anything...but one of the greatest disservices this country has done besides slavery...was not paying reparations to the African American community at all.

Just when you think America is finally showing some love and giving some leverage to black men and women...poof. One police shooting, then another, then another, then another. It's like they're just reeling out a dollar bill on the street for us to grab...and when we think we got it...they pull it back...and rinse and repeat til infinity.

It really has led me to believe that this shyt is a farce. Like we're supposed to believe we've been accepted because there are some black athletes in command and black entertainers and on TV and in music and movies what not. All of that is entertainment to make is believe we've been included. This country was designed by whites for whites and non-blacks. What has been designed for blacks was by blacks in America...but shyt, they'll do anything to get rid of that so we have nothing. I can't even take this shyt anymore....you can't even fool me. This ain't never gonna end.
This pathetic passive shyt is disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

If America isn't for you, quit your job and go be a vagabond.

I have NO use for this bullshyt woe-is-me talk you're throwing around here.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@Napoleon (Jenkins) making his obligatory appearance.
zDTMeFx.png

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Keep running.

We don't want you to come back and thrive on what we've achieved.

Dude didn't mention running or racism or none of that.

It's possible he just wants to live among black people, in a black country. Like me. Calm down with your patriotic rhetoric, this country does not love you like you love it.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
This is our country. got some of these guys ready to hightail it out of here for the silliest of reasons. They can want you to feel excluded, but it's up to you to sit your ass down and get comfortable.
This country's indigenous people's are "native Americans". If you mean we built this country therefore it should be ours, you are correct. Its not the silliest reasons, you don't understand what a small and expendable portion of this country blacks are considered to be. I'm fully confident that this country would ethnically cleanse us if they thought they needed to. Probably not outright, but moreso indirectly. If anything they'll turn subjugation into annihilation

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
You're a clown breh and one of the main reasons "militancy" is considered a joke. If you're about this pro black lifestyle you won't contradict yourself at any time, nor any place. That's why it's a lifestyle, not a convenience. You need focus my dude.

All that mod shyt you're talking you're just beating your chest for the crowd. What does my position here have to do with anything? A lot of people here take it easy on you because you're the special kid. But I see through your shtick and it's offensive and disgusting.
You right that does make him a hypocrite, but I can't really blame him. Sounds like he's just trying to eat. Everyone is a hypocrite too because of practicalities so it's not like your exempt

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You right that does make him a hypocrite, but I can't really blame him. Sounds like he's just trying to eat. Everyone is a hypocrite too because of practicalities so it's not like your exempt

You can't talk all of that revolution rah rah shyt then be at the trough feeding with the cacs and bragging about it like "I made it brehs. :blessed:" then come back a couple of weeks later talking about how there's nothing here for African-Americans. Obviously there's something here and just a few weeks back you were proud of it. Everybody has to eat under this shytty system but don't try to play both sides.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
You can't talk all of that revolution rah rah shyt then be at the trough feeding with the cacs and bragging about it like "I made it brehs. :blessed:" then come back a couple of weeks later talking about how there's nothing here for African-Americans. Obviously there's something here and just a few weeks back you were proud of it. Everybody has to eat under this shytty system but don't try to play both sides.
Just because he has a nice job doesn't mean he's not black in America. He still gets shyt on like the rest of us. The two overlap but there's still a difference between black American and poor America. Obviously it's bad to be either one here but both is a miserable existence. Dont hate the player hate the game

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Just because he has a nice job doesn't mean he's not black in America. He still gets shyt on like the rest of us. The two overlap but there's still a difference between black American and poor America. Obviously it's bad to be either one here but both is a miserable existence. Dont hate the player hate the game

Easy there buddy, dude sells insurance. While a respectable career in it's own right, it's about as Wall St. as the Arab who set up a news stand next to the Dow Jones. So technically he's false claiming trying to be a part of that which funds what he hates. Plus he's said and co-signed some questionable shyt so all his militant talk is phony to me.