America will NEVER be for black people. EVER.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I truly and honestly believe, the only way for us to truly achieve justice in this country, is that America needs to die
Basically:ld:
America is the very antithesis of blackness, or really anything that is not white. This country was built on the blood of colored people and it's what keeps it going now. The only way to truly have retribution for what America has done to black people is it's destruction, not no fukking reparations, but complete destruction, because it's pretty obvious that the powers that be would rather see this place burn to the ground than let black people have it.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
If a black utopia will come to fruition it's going to have to be built from scratch. You just can't wash the blood of Lady Libertys hands that easily. America will never concede it's responsibility in the subjugation of blacks and so they will never allow us to get what we deserve. Because it would be them admitting that they founded this "great nation" off of injustice

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
This feels like a thread made to bask in daps.

And here you come with your c00n shyt already. Couldn't even wait 10 posts.
This is a perfect example of the c00n mind on display yall.
The c00n mind sees valid Black discussion happening and tries to thwart it with division and petty, child-like implications.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Israelite-Chariots-Salvation.jpg
We are in Egypt all over again. Swing low sweet chariot. Take me home!
yahawashi.jpg

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I get where you're coming from but I can't take this defeatist stance, might be naivety. I have hope for my nieces and nephew that it'll get better for them. I'll do whatever I can to make sure that happens. :yeshrug:
Yea, I do too...but it seems like things are getting worse than they're getting better.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
This is our country. got some of these guys ready to hightail it out of here for the silliest of reasons. They can want you to feel excluded, but it's up to you to sit your ass down and get comfortable.
None of my family was here before the 70s.

I have literally no attachment to this country other than me being born here, living here for the majority of my life and having family living here.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
If a black utopia will come to fruition it's going to have to be built from scratch. You just can't wash the blood of Lady Libertys hands that easily. America will never concede it's responsibility in the subjugation of blacks and so they will never allow us to get what we deserve. Because it would be them admitting that they founded this "great nation" off of injustice

That's precisely why we have to pro-actively combat the systems that subjugate us instead of waiting for the power structure/dominant group to give us justice.