America will NEVER be for black people. EVER.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brotha, I will never raise my family in the States. Matter of fact, I would tell my kids never to go there. Don't be hard on yourself man.
So you're from africa right? Cause if you're from some European country there's a difference but that cism is still there. And truth is my comments in this thread was not about individuals. It was more about black PEOPLE as a collective(group). As a group we cant be in a great place underneath white americas racist white supremacy. Until THEY change that, we will always have serious issues. Sure some folks can end up being Jordan in their careers. But most wont. Jordan is a one off, jayZ is a one off, Diddy is a one off. Those are EXTREME case scenarios. Becoming some great doctor/Lawyer is a one off. When we talk about whole groups of people we need to talk about the majority which are AVERAGE JOES. Lets keep it 150. Most people are of Average intelligence and of average hustle. That average for a white person is good enough to have that american dream in most cases(now lately because of the global economy and jobs going overseas that average joe is taking and L too). I know we say "black excellence" thats all well and good. But the truth is, you shouldnt have to be excellent to be Okay. Ok=Average. That american dream was not for the ELITE. it was for MOST Average Americans.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So you're from africa right? Cause if you're from some European country there's a difference but that cism is still there. And truth is my comments in this thread was not about individuals. It was more about black PEOPLE as a collective(group). As a group we cant be in a great place underneath white americas racist white supremacy. Until THEY change that, we will always have serious issues. Sure some folks can end up being Jordan in their careers. But most wont. Jordan is a one off, jayZ is a one off, Diddy is a one off. Those are EXTREME case scenarios. Becoming some great doctor/Lawyer is a one off. When we talk about whole groups of people we need to talk about the majority which are AVERAGE JOES. Lets keep it 150. Most people are of Average intelligence and of average hustle. That average for a white person is good enough to have that american dream in most cases(now lately because of the global economy and jobs going overseas that average joe is taking and L too). I know we say "black excellence" thats all well and good. But the truth is, you shouldnt have to be excellent to be Okay. Ok=Average. That american dream was not for the ELITE. it was for MOST Average Americans.
I was born in the U.S. and still reside here. Also, I said nothing of those celebs. Plus, some of those Black celebs have people to answer to. Look at the Cosby scandal. They can turn on you in a minute. The U.S. is NOT meant for people like you and I.

P.S. I don't wanna be average I want to be good. I'm just saying I was put on this earth for a reason.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats how you see my post because you dont like what i'm saying. no where did i say give up. what i'm telling is striving to change something YOU CANT CHANGE is foolish and a waste of your time/energy/resources. You cant change a majority system that helps them in every way. because they wont want to let it go since if they did it will hurt most of them. most white people are average in every since the of the word. most black people are average. most asians are average, etc, etc. most people are of average intelligence and of average hustle.

Right now white people has a setup where even their average people can look ELITE and gain things that only ELITE people would normally have. Look at it like a video game. ELite status is a higher Rank. you get extra shileds, more Loot, bigger castle etc. Average status aint horrible but it sure as hell aint elite class.
Average white people are sitting in a class they dont belong in. Below average white people are sitting at average status even though they dont belong their either.

we're speaking in a general sense so dont go bringing up anomalies and one offs.

Why on earth would white people play fair? they wont. Because that will bring them down a notch unless they are truly ELITE(which most of them are not).

So what you could do black person is focus on you and yours and nothing else. try to keep your areas clean. do what you can to counsel your young brothas and sisters in the reality of this racist white supremacy. stop telling them about an american dream that 99.9% of them will never attain no matter how hard they try. dont have people dreaming about something thats virtually a fantasy for 99.9% of people. you should dream big. but dont dream fantasies. thats a waste of time and mental capacity. you do that too much and you wind up mad at the world that your fantasy didnt come true. tell the youngins the truth. then hit them with that PTSD counseling. because thats what it is. its trauma and stress all day in the hood is it not? and its due to white supremacy most times. yes even the black on black crime is do to white supremacy. so in other words worry about you and yours and your areas. tighten those up to your best ability and call it a day. stop trying to make white racist people give you something they aint going to give you which is the ability to be equal to them. aint happenin bruhs. now they can give us dem reparations. and we never have to speak again to them if they did that part right. let me get mine and do my own thing.

I agree with all the things you said up average people. But nothing you said should stop anyone from practicing group economics or getting an education. It may not "change" things but it definitely won't hurt. What educated brother/person is going to lose their minds "If and When" they find out they can't change the system? Your mentality has too much of a defeatist side to it.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
so explain to me how AMERICA has to die and black people living among white america doesnt die with it? I'll wait..........

If the US goes and it will... I would say 90-95% of us are going with it. It's unavoidable.

Black folk are not fully understanding the situation we are in.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with all the things you said up average people. But nothing you said should stop anyone from practicing group economics or getting an education. It may not "change" things but it definitely won't hurt. What educated brother/person is going to lose their minds "If and When" they find out they can't change the system? Your mentality has too much of a defeatist side to it.
why do yall keep making these same responses to me? where did i say give up? i didnt. its like yal are trying to convince yourselves that what i said isnt the truth. so instead of addressing what i said only. you add on your own piece as if i said dont get educated, dont practice group economics.

truth is this. because we've been brainwashed to believe in integration being the greatest thing on earth. we left our group. while everyone else is still within their groups, even though they are integrated physically.

thats probably never going to change. So dreaming of group economics is probably just that...a dream at this point in the game. it only worked well in the beginning because we hunkered down like all minorities do when they are in a situation where they have to rely on each other or else. now since a lot of us dont believe that anymore. group economics isnt/wont happen. If it was going to happen. it would've happened already. we have more millionaires than we ever had before. whats the excuse? Nuccas is real comfortable with their positions/status. thats what.

The broke folks wont do it either because we all believe we can pull it off on our own. listen to these replies in this thread. "I dont know about you but i know i'm about too...."

and that "i'm about to.." is never a group economics speech. its always talk about what that one person is going to do to make it big and make a lot of $$$ and be very successful on his own.

and one last time. what we know about white people is that the moment they see black people coming together for real. they get scared and they start to tinker with what we're doing. because they are over the laws and the guns and 90% of the money in this country. at any given moment they could shut us down. thats a FACT. that some dont want to admit. if OK-black wall street never happened. i would be all in. But because that has happened and its not the only time we've got it tight and they EFF it up. It tells me thats what they do when they see us about to get things together. This goes back to the OPs post. America was never designed for us. What we did with civil rights made it so that some non white foreigners could come thru and do ok for themselves and so could some more of us. but thhats about as far as it goes.

your schools are worse then they use to be. so of course your adults will end up worse then they use to be. and wash rinse and repeat. more brokeness.

unless...you start pulling your kids out of these schools and start home schooling your kids. but if you do that and too many of us do it. you do realize the state can come thru with the sheriffs telling you to bring your kid to school. its happened before. this is what i mean when i say no matter what we do THEY can always shut it down. thats the unfair advantage they have here in the US of A.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was born in the U.S. and still reside here. Also, I said nothing of those celebs. Plus, some of those Black celebs have people to answer to. Look at the Cosby scandal. They can turn on you in a minute. The U.S. is NOT meant for people like you and I.

P.S. I don't wanna be average I want to be good. I'm just saying I was put on this earth for a reason.
you can say "i dont want to be average" all you want. there is statistical proof. that most people are average. we need to stop this dreaming for dreaming sake. have dreams. but dream realistically. for Diddy its realistic to dream "on day i will own a huge label and have mega stars" you know why? because he was born with that insane HUSTLE gene. all of us are not born with that and it cant be taught. not to that level. that nucca back in his young days was barely sleeping and he was still awake enough to do his diddy dance, A/R his artist, keep the label afloat and make his own album while hitting the club to shake hands and kiss babies(politic'n with the fans)

can everyone do that? NO. not even close. no matter how hard you try. most nuccas will fall asleep some where between smoking with biggie and going to the video shoot. at 7 am in the morning.

So what i'm saying is, lets stop with the fairy tale stuff or lets stop telling people that will be average that they will or can one day become the president. NO YOU CANT> and i hope you dont. i dont want average for my president.

you tell average look bruh.. this is what you can do... you can go over there and get some training in X...so you can make you a pretty good wage. then after you work on the job for a minute. learn how to do everything so you can then get off that job and run your own or at least do some of your own side work to supplement your income. thats a REALISTIC plan for regulars/average joes (most people). and hey if by chance the good lord shines on you and ya number is called and you end up having a good idea that ends up blowing up. great. but lets not waste our time on superstar dreams when nuccas are supposed to be sound engineers for the show. not a bad job. but you aint jayz. and you aint going to make jayz money...ever. and thats ok. and even if you did, assuming you didnt compromise. they(white folks) would find a way to take it from you. (call the IRS on you..when they cant get you with anything else).

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do yall keep making these same responses to me? where did i say give up? i didnt. its like yal are trying to convince yourselves that what i said isnt the truth. so instead of addressing what i said only. you add on your own piece as if i said dont get educated, dont practice group economics.

truth is this. because we've been brainwashed to believe in integration being the greatest thing on earth. we left our group. while everyone else is still within their groups, even though they are integrated physically.

thats probably never going to change. So dreaming of group economics is probably just that...a dream at this point in the game. it only worked well in the beginning because we hunkered down like all minorities do when they are in a situation where they have to rely on each other or else. now since a lot of us dont believe that anymore. group economics isnt/wont happen. If it was going to happen. it would've happened already. we have more millionaires than we ever had before. whats the excuse? Nuccas is real comfortable with their positions/status. thats what.

The broke folks wont do it either because we all believe we can pull it off on our own. listen to these replies in this thread. "I dont know about you but i know i'm about too...."

and that "i'm about to.." is never a group economics speech. its always talk about what that one person is going to do to make it big and make a lot of $$$ and be very successful on his own.

and one last time. what we know about white people is that the moment they see black people coming together for real. they get scared and they start to tinker with what we're doing. because they are over the laws and the guns and 90% of the money in this country. at any given moment they could shut us down. thats a FACT. that some dont want to admit. if OK-black wall street never happened. i would be all in. But because that has happened and its not the only time we've got it tight and they EFF it up. It tells me thats what they do when they see us about to get things together. This goes back to the OPs post. America was never designed for us. What we did with civil rights made it so that some non white foreigners could come thru and do ok for themselves and so could some more of us. but thhats about as far as it goes.

your schools are worse then they use to be. so of course your adults will end up worse then they use to be. and wash rinse and repeat. more brokeness.

unless...you start pulling your kids out of these schools and start home schooling your kids. but if you do that and too many of us do it. you do realize the state can come thru with the sheriffs telling you to bring your kid to school. its happened before. this is what i mean when i say no matter what we do THEY can always shut it down. thats the unfair advantage they have here in the US of A.

The problem isn't with us. Your posts leave plenty to be desired. Whatever message your trying to convey is getting lost in the tone and (unless I'm missing something) lack of solutions.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
you can say "i dont want to be average" all you want. there is statistical proof. that most people are average. we need to stop this dreaming for dreaming sake. have dreams. but dream realistically. for Diddy its realistic to dream "on day i will own a huge label and have mega stars" you know why? because he was born with that insane HUSTLE gene. all of us are not born with that and it cant be taught. not to that level. that nucca back in his young days was barely sleeping and he was still awake enough to do his diddy dance, A/R his artist, keep the label afloat and make his own album while hitting the club to shake hands and kiss babies(politic'n with the fans)

can everyone do that? NO. not even close. no matter how hard you try. most nuccas will fall asleep some where between smoking with biggie and going to the video shoot. at 7 am in the morning.

So what i'm saying is, lets stop with the fairy tale stuff or lets stop telling people that will be average that they will or can one day become the president. NO YOU CANT> and i hope you dont. i dont want average for my president.

you tell average look bruh.. this is what you can do... you can go over there and get some training in X...so you can make you a pretty good wage. then after you work on the job for a minute. learn how to do everything so you can then get off that job and run your own or at least do some of your own side work to supplement your income. thats a REALISTIC plan for regulars/average joes (most people). and hey if by chance the good lord shines on you and ya number is called and you end up having a good idea that ends up blowing up. great. but lets not waste our time on superstar dreams when nuccas are supposed to be sound engineers for the show. not a bad job. but you aint jayz. and you aint going to make jayz money...ever. and thats ok. and even if you did, assuming you didnt compromise. they(white folks) would find a way to take it from you. (call the IRS on you..when they cant get you with anything else).
What the hell did Diddy have to do with my statement? Let me reiterate for you, I'm NOT going to live in the U.S. in the next 10 years. Meaning, I can make my money elsewhere overseas without American pressure.

P.S. for the bolded :what: I kinda stated that in previous posts I made.

(Do IT) Cert up, word up fam. Move to another country and start your own small shyt. Takes baby steps, but not impossible if you play your cards right. You have a defeatest mindset
ezgif-2078320000.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In its current state, I agree, we can never function rationally or progressively in this system as a majority.
Less than 10 percent will be able to find some success,
but the other 90 plus percent will never progress unless foundational components of this system change, which I think will happen very soon.
i agree with everything but the bolded part. when the 90% fall from the face of the earth, they'll take most of the 10% with them.
systematic white supremacy is no joke.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i agree with everything but the bolded part. when the 90% fall from the face of the earth, they'll take most of the 10% with them.
systematic white supremacy is no joke.
True, but I have a genuine belief in the collective strength of the people and the cracks in the system are getting wider and wider as we speak....

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but I have a genuine belief in the collective strength of the people and the cracks in the system are getting wider and wider as we speak....
the people = all people. as long as black and white people stay divided nothing will change. doesn't matter how strong black people are united. the 10% you talk of look at themselves different from the 90%. they are paid to be different. stephen smith, charles barkley (took me a minute to find charles barkley's name. i had to google nba on tnt cast to find his name lol. long time since i watched sports and general tv. i dont watch tnt), entertainers, black politicians, black elite etc...
the 10% are scared to look out for the 90% publicly. jay-z won't say shyt. oprah won't. barack :scust: etc....

white people also don't look at this as their struggle. they don't look at it as police brutality. they their community's culture and treatment of police is treated vastly different from the black community they can't even begin to make the paradigm shift of what's happening. makes them appear retarded or mentally ill commenting on police brutality against the black community. they can't even comment because they don't they don't understand how white supremacy works. the black "elite" don't even understand how white supremacy works.

america has made it a hustle making billions of dollars and careers off destroying the black community. and there're even select black people in your 10% partaking in it.