America will NEVER be for black people. EVER.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
To me it looks like we got a Mod doing white racist troll shyt.

to summarize. The topic at hand is about America never being about giving black people fair or just treatment. A topic which should be discussed.

Then you got an old trolling ass mod deflecting and derailing into personal beef with the OP when just as easily he could have browsed threads he Does like by posters he Does like.

This is an issue because we really do need to be discussing whether or not we have a future in this country as black people because we are getting dropped left and right. Unarmed black Men, Women, Boys and Girls are GETTING KILLED.

Later for the personal shyt.

This dude called us ******s once during one of his meltdowns and co-signed a Nigerian post saying whites needs to hurry and speed up black genocide because people didn't want to buy :mjcry: t-shirts. fukk him. He's phony.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
To me it looks like we got a Mod doing white racist troll shyt.

to summarize. The topic at hand is about America never being about giving black people fair or just treatment. A topic which should be discussed.

Then you got an old trolling ass mod deflecting and derailing into personal beef with the OP when just as easily he could have browsed threads he Does like by posters he Does like.

This is an issue because we really do need to be discussing whether or not we have a future in this country as black people because we are getting dropped left and right. Unarmed black Men, Women, Boys and Girls are GETTING KILLED.

Later for the personal shyt.

Breh, I've come to realize a lot of these cats honestly just love living around white people. I've had nikkas on this site tell me if black people decided to leave the US, white people would start world war 3 and literally launch nuclear weapons just to bring us back to America.

Personally I have zero desire to stay in America.

• The country is almost 20 TRILLION dollars in debt
  • The income gap between blacks and whites are higher than it was under apartheid
  • The incarceration rate of black people are higher than it was under apartheid.
  • In some cities, black male unemployment is over 50%
  • For black children, the public schools are just as segregated as they were during the 60's
  • Black people are being killed by the police at the same rate as we were being lynched during Jim Crow
shyt, I just found out about the secret prison they have in Chicago where they lock up black people and deny them due process on some Guantanamo Bay shyt.

No matter how much evidence you present, some people will never see this country is failing. I'm planning my exit strategy as we speak.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Breh, I've come to realize a lot of these cats honestly just love living around white people. I've had nikkas on this site tell me if black people decided to leave the US, white people would start world war 3 and literally launch nuclear weapons just to bring us back to America.

• The income gap between blacks and whites are higher than it was under apartheid
  • The incarceration rate of black people are higher than it was under apartheid.
  • For black children, the public schools are just as segregated as they were during the 60's
  • Black people are being killed by the police at the same rate as we were being lynched during Jim Crow
shyt, I just found out about the secret prison they have in Chicago where they lock up black people and deny them due process on some Guantanamo Bay shyt.

No matter how much evidence you present, some people will never see this country is failing. I'm planning my exit strategy as we speak.

If you a black person and not seriously planning to leave this country when you are able to do so, I pray for you. When shyt hits the fan you gon wish you did.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

But you're from Jamaica and OP is from the Caribbean too (and Nigeria). Y'all playing it like y'all are black American and can't leave when that's not the case. That's some phony ass shyt and you know it.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
But you're from Jamaica and OP is from the Caribbean too (and Nigeria). Y'all playing it like y'all are black American and can't leave when that's not the case. That's some phony ass shyt and you know it.

How am I not a black American when I was born in America :dahell:?

And on top of that you said you're family is from Ethiopia. My ancestors were enslaved and murdered by these devils, yours weren't so miss me with "you're not one of us" bullshyt :camby:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How am I not a black American when I was born in America :dahell:?

And on top of that you said you're family is from Ethiopia. My ancestors were enslaved and murdered by these devils, yours weren't so miss me with "you're not one of us" bullshyt :camby:

Actually I'm black American. My mother's side does happen to be Ethiopian, but my father was the descendant of slaves brought to the United States. I admit that if shyt gets crazy, I can go to Ethiopia, you can go to Jamaica. But don't play dumb. You are not black American, you are a Jamaican American. So you are fortunate in that sense. It's disingenuous for you to act like you aren't. @Poitier even pointed this out about you.

And anyway, blacks need to support community organizations, and help fund them. Harping on about group economics with no regard for the grassroots organizations that do their work with little to no reward isn't fair. Those black businesses need to support our community non profit organizations. Period.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
My friend, without reservation I can easily say that this is one of the worst states that has ever existed. It rests on a foundation of genocide, unabashed racism, hypocrisy, and lies. in the next couple decades, the rate of incarceration for black men is projected to increase to 1/3. That means if you have 3 sons statistically speaking, one will go to prison.
Wow, hold up here. I said nothing in my post regarding the history of this country, and this is directed at bdizzle too. That's a completely different subject that I don't want to be baited into.

All I stated was that in my experience from birth(1991) that I haven't been oppressed by my skin color in this country to the degree that it prevented me from acquiring a good education, job, or housing. Tbh, I was a pretty shyt student in HS, and I never took the SATs. Went to a community college for CS and kept my GPA higher than 3.0, and off that alone I got into a really good 4 yr college. I would define that as a fair "system" imo. Tbh, I am sure me being black actually helped my situation some. My point is this, I am just not seeing the evidence that proves its impossible for a black man to have a quality life in this country, and I honestly feel that its an insult when ppl today try to imply that our conditions in this country is on par with what our ancestors were experiencing...that's ludicrous.

Also, I have no comment on your talking-point about the incarceration rates for black males in this country.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Actually I'm black American. My mother's side does happen to be Ethiopian, but my father was the descendant of slaves brought to the United States. I admit that if shyt gets crazy, I can go to Ethiopia, you can go to Jamaica. But don't play dumb. You are not black American, you are a Jamaican American. So you are fortunate in that sense. It's disingenuous for you to act like you aren't. @Poitier even pointed this out about you.

How can you be a black American if your're family is from Ethiopia, but I'm not black American because my family is from Jamaica :comeon:

And anyway, blacks need to support community organizations, and help fund them. Harping on about group economics with no regard for the grassroots organizations that do their work with little to no reward isn't fair. Those black businesses need to support our community non profit organizations. Period.

What in the hell are you talking about :dahell:? I've been on this site since day one telling nikkas to join grass roots organizations and have been inviting nikkas to attend the weekly meetings we have in Atlanta?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How can you be a black American if your're family is from Ethiopia, but I'm not black American because my family is from Jamaica :comeon:

What in the hell are you talking about :dahell:? I've been on this site since day one telling nikkas to join grass roots organizations and have been inviting nikkas to attend the weekly meetings we have in Atlanta?

I said my mother's family is from Ethiopia. I'm from Harlem, born and raised, my father's entire side of the family is black American. I'm not even culturally Ethiopian, I wasn't raised around them nor do I speak the language but I know that if shyt goes left (once again like I said before) I can leave and go to Ethiopia. Black Americans cannot do that. And it would be fukked up to do that and leave behind what our ancestors died for like it was all for nothing.

As for my last point, I was just talking in generalities. Too many folks on here talk about group economics and never talk about supporting their own communities that are struggling to keep their centers that help kids, adults, and youth.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Wow, hold up here. I said nothing in my post regarding the history of this country, and this is directed at bdizzle too. That's a completely different subject that I don't want to be baited into.

All I stated was that in my experience from birth(1991) that I haven't been oppressed by my skin color in this country to the degree that it prevented me from acquiring a good education, job, or housing. Tbh, I was a pretty shyt student in HS, and I never took the SATs. Went to a community college for CS and kept my GPA higher than 3.0, and off that alone I got into a really good 4 yr college. I would define that as a fair "system" imo. Tbh, I am sure me being black actually helped my situation some. My point is this, I am just not seeing the evidence that proves its impossible for a black man to have a quality life in this country, and I honestly feel that its an insult when ppl today try to imply that our conditions in this country is on par with what our ancestors were experiencing...that's ludicrous.

Also, I have no comment on your talking-point about the incarceration rates for black males in this country.

You're making the same mistake I was making when I was about your age. Pick any period of time in this country (even antabellum slavery) and I can show you black people who despite their conditions managed to carve out a decent life for themselves, but that doesn't mean you're not oppressed or that this country has been fair to you.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
This dude called us ******s once during one of his meltdowns and co-signed a Nigerian post saying whites needs to hurry and speed up black genocide because people didn't want to buy :mjcry: t-shirts. fukk him. He's phony.
Like I said...receipts breh. Otherwise this is some fukkshyt from you just lying out of your ass when I know myself I did not dap that comment! What the fukk is wrong with you man? Why are you gonna lie to make me look bad?

That's some bullshyt from you man...produce this proof I dapped that...screen shot or otherwise.

You cant...cause it doesn't exist. Man go fukk yourself. You condescending elitist pompous bitter jealous piece of shyt.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I said my mother's family is from Ethiopia. I'm from Harlem, born and raised, my father's entire side of the family is black American. I'm not even culturally Ethiopian, I wasn't raised around them nor do I speak the language but I know that if shyt goes left (once again like I said before) I can leave and go to Ethiopia. Black Americans cannot do that. And it would be fukked up to do that and leave behind what our ancestors died for like it was all for nothing.

As for my last point, I was just talking in generalities. Too many folks on here talk about group economics and never talk about supporting their own communities that are struggling to keep their centers that help kids, adults, and youth.

And I'm from Brooklyn and born in Kings Country Hospital so what's your point :stopitslime:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

These nikkas kill me with the false claiming.

One minute they are African American then the next they talking about beef patties, carnival and claiming "Jamaicans created rap" :russ:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Like I said...receipts breh. Otherwise this is some fukkshyt from you just lying out of your ass when I know myself I did not dap that comment! What the fukk is wrong with you man? Why are you gonna lie to make me look bad?

That's some bullshyt from you man...produce this proof I dapped that...screen shot or otherwise.

You cant...cause it doesn't exist. Man go fukk yourself. You condescending elitist pompous bitter jealous piece of shyt.

:russ:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

:damn: brehs try and keep it respectful in The Root :whoa: