Amber Heard Verdict Sends A Message To Black Women Everywhere

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this is the weirdo who wrote that bullshyt.

Man people should be given monthly psych evals before they get online and type in trash like this.

That authors website says “where black feminism meets pop culture.” How are weirdos like this not shamed like incels. What a joke.

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png

Its like on madden when they have create a player and you just tell the PS5 to create the weirdest character you can...and the PS5 says OK gotcha....:mjlol::laff::laff::laff:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
IMO people got interested in this trial because it crystallised several things.

First there's the taboo of domestic violence perpetrated against men. I read multiple stories of men who lived the same thing but were too ashamed to speak about it knowing full well that they would be laughed at or worse accused of being the abuser. :wow:

The glance behind the Hollywood machine. JD revealed to be a drunk and drugged mess, AH revealed to be a violent narcisstic woman, AH cheating on JD with James Franco and at least 30 people including Elon Musk(who is rumored to be the father of her child), how TMZ works, etc.:ohhh::picard:

The MeToo Movement/Feminism. Probably the most complex issue. Amber Heard made a calculated decision to ride the MeToo wave and pose as a victim and an activist against domestic violence/feminism/MeToo... While she was the abuser. She even took it a step further by saying that she will donate the money she got from JD to charity. And kept it all to herself. And again really all the mountain of evidence showing that she's physicall abusive, she even got in trouble for being physically abusive with her ex-girlfriend. And despite all that you still have people going to war for her on the principle of "believe all women".:childplease: Now let's be real, there's an undercurrent of misogyny behind the way people talk about the trial, with men's right activists using it as a "take that !" against feminism.

But the real thing is that this was wildly entertaining, the more facts were revealed the more you find out that she's batshyt insane. Again the evidence is so overwhelming that she's the one at fault, you truly get a sense how far society is willing to let things slide for a blonde haired blue eyed woman. And knowing that and how the justice system work you couldn't help but wondering if she was going to weasel her way out of this again.
TRUTH
I understand that they don't want to lose any leverage in this "culture war" to women haters that belive every woman is lying.

But to see ALL the damning evidence and ignore it and type up essays STILL acting as if heard is innocent and this is an attack on ALL women or womens progress is INSANE to me and lets me know their true agenda.

If this is the hill they will blatantly die on, then they can't be taken seriously.

Daps

Man people should be given monthly psych evals before they get online and type in trash like this.

That authors website says “where black feminism meets pop culture.” How are weirdos like this not shamed like incels. What a joke.

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
This is the result of giving the mentally ill a platform where they can spew complete shyt and get accolades. Before social media we would see these crazies outside building yelling and passing out flyers and we would smile politely nod and keep it moving. Now they got the ease of the internet and access to other mentally ill people who think like them:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It IS a win for all of us, because people don't care about shyt until it happens to white people. And unfortunately, we all know this.

This is in no shape or fashion a w for Black Men

This is a win for JOHNNY DEPP and Johnny Depp only.

If you seriously think that this case will have any sort of trickle down benefits for black men then you’re naive as hell.

Also I can’t believe people still read The Root. That place has been trash for damn near a decade

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
This is in no shape or fashion a w for Black Men

This is a win for JOHNNY DEPP and Johnny Depp only.

If you seriously think that this case will have any sort of trickle down benefits for black men then you’re naive as hell.

So you think if a female actress falsely calls out say, Idris Elba, this case won't be in peoples minds? :dahell:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The biggest takeaway here is that no matter what they do, people will always find a way to victimize and coddle White women.

Weird article. This has nothing to do with Black people. I mean, I do agree there needs to be a conversation about how we treated Rihanna, Megan, et al when they were abused, but Amber Heard doesn't belong anywhere near that group of women.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So you think if a female actress falsely calls out say, Idris Elba, this case won't be in peoples minds? :dahell:

If Ke Ke Palmer called out Idris today his career would be on life support tomorrow.

I don’t know HOW MANY examples you we need before we collectively realize that the triumphs of white men do NOT EXTEND to black men. We are not the same. We are not held in the same regard. We never have been and never will be. Its foolish to even consider it.

Johnny Depp got railroaded and lied on. Johnny Depp got justice. Props to him for fighting for his name and reputation but don’t for one SECOND think that a judge and jury would treat Denzel Washington with the same public grace that Johnny got during this trial

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
:mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
Raw :mjcry: