Amber Heard Verdict Sends A Message To Black Women Everywhere

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So this is the weirdo who wrote that bullshyt.

Man people should be given monthly psych evals before they get online and type in trash like this.

That authors website says “where black feminism meets pop culture.” How are weirdos like this not shamed like incels. What a joke.

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
Of course this dude wrote this :bryan:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I didn't follow this case whatsoever. It was irrelevant to me.
I thought I was the only one. Two rich CACs having their dirty laundry aired… like who genuinely gives a fukk? We’ve had multiple mass shootings, inflation, monkey pox scares and a war going on, and yet people are still invested in this bread and circus? :snoop:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Man people should be given monthly psych evals before they get online and type in trash like this.

That authors website says “where black feminism meets pop culture.” How are weirdos like this not shamed like incels. What a joke.

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
:damn:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
Anytime I see someone with a nose piercing, I feel their about to tell me some bullshxt and force me to accept it as fact

Daps
I thought I was the only one. Two rich CACs having their dirty laundry aired… like who genuinely gives a fukk? We’ve had multiple mass shootings, inflation, monkey pox scares and a war going on, and yet people are still invested in this bread and circus? :snoop:
IMO people got interested in this trial because it crystallised several things.

First there's the taboo of domestic violence perpetrated against men. I read multiple stories of men who lived the same thing but were too ashamed to speak about it knowing full well that they would be laughed at or worse accused of being the abuser. :wow:

The glance behind the Hollywood machine. JD revealed to be a drunk and drugged mess, AH revealed to be a violent narcisstic woman, AH cheating on JD with James Franco and at least 30 people including Elon Musk(who is rumored to be the father of her child), how TMZ works, etc.:ohhh::picard:

The MeToo Movement/Feminism. Probably the most complex issue. Amber Heard made a calculated decision to ride the MeToo wave and pose as a victim and an activist against domestic violence/feminism/MeToo... While she was the abuser. She even took it a step further by saying that she will donate the money she got from JD to charity. And kept it all to herself. And again really all the mountain of evidence showing that she's physicall abusive, she even got in trouble for being physically abusive with her ex-girlfriend. And despite all that you still have people going to war for her on the principle of "believe all women".:childplease: Now let's be real, there's an undercurrent of misogyny behind the way people talk about the trial, with men's right activists using it as a "take that !" against feminism.

But the real thing is that this was wildly entertaining, the more facts were revealed the more you find out that she's batshyt insane. Again the evidence is so overwhelming that she's the one at fault, you truly get a sense how far society is willing to let things slide for a blonde haired blue eyed woman. And knowing that and how the justice system work you couldn't help but wondering if she was going to weasel her way out of this again.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn it's been years since I visited the Root and seeing this kind of article I know why.

This trial was fascinating to watch. I was baffled at the sheer audacity of Amber Heard to even dare accuse Johnny Depp, with all the overwhelming evidence that showed that she was the abuser.

Multiple witnesses saw her get violent, multiple audio files where she admitted it, shyt there are also videos where her sister admitted that she decked her. Redirecting every questions and outright lying when she's interrogated in the trial. Anybody with half a brain watching this know that this bytch is truly crazy.

So knowing that, I do find it incredibly ironic that a site centered around black issues will defend a white woman doing what what they've done for centuries : playing innocent and weaponizing their tears to get their way. :stopitslime:
Some women be cray and really expect to get away with it

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I perused through the comments and an overwhelmingly amount of readers called the author out for that article.

That makes more sense cause the only thing I've really seen anybody black say about this is either "Damn so she shyt in his bed for real!?" or "You already know that bytch is lying."

The main group of people I see hyped up or super invested in this case have been cac men's rights activists claiming she represents every woman ever.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
:hhh: Seeing way too many of these mutants as of late. Always seem to be black, too…:pacspit:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png

I would beat that thing within inches of its life with a piece of rebar if it got within 6 feet of me :hhh:

That's a fukking scary sight :merchant:

I dare, lemme repeat DARE one these dusty nikka simps who run around here spewing that "All Black women are Queens / No such thing as an ugly Black woman" rhetoric to step into this thread and defend this thing's vomit inducing physical appearance.