Amber Heard Verdict Sends A Message To Black Women Everywhere

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So this is the weirdo who wrote that bullshyt.

Man people should be given monthly psych evals before they get online and type in trash like this.

That authors website says “where black feminism meets pop culture.” How are weirdos like this not shamed like incels. What a joke.

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
/thread

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I was literally just having this debate with a friend . He was making fun of women that are too much into kardashain/reality tv bullshyt. And I said given only two options I rather date a reality tv watching bimbo then some idiot who reads articles written by idiots and thinks she’s actually smart .

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

Man people should be given monthly psych evals before they get online and type in trash like this.

That authors website says “where black feminism meets pop culture.” How are weirdos like this not shamed like incels. What a joke.

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
This is who black women let be their voice . Don’t get upset brehs . They are digging themselves into a ditch

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
My question is why are Black ppl even making this verdict about us anyways:mjlol: I could give a fuk about Johnny Depp or Amber Heard.

I'm not sure why nikkas celebrating a cac winning how bout we save the celebrations 🥳🎉🎊 for if and when a Black man might wind up in a situation like this. Nikkas all online invested in this like it was a win for the Black community. Some mf's always gotta be the biggest cheerleaders for cacs 😴💤.

I didn't follow this case whatsoever. It was irrelevant to me.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
This treh looks ridiculous 😂