Amber Heard Verdict Sends A Message To Black Women Everywhere

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
So this is the weirdo who wrote that bullshyt.

Man people should be given monthly psych evals before they get online and type in trash like this.

That authors website says “where black feminism meets pop culture.” How are weirdos like this not shamed like incels. What a joke.

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png

This post COVID world weird as hell cause muhfukers really got Xerxes out here writing articles

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
This is the result of giving the mentally ill a platform where they can spew complete shyt and get accolades. Before social media we would see these crazies outside building yelling and passing out flyers and we would smile politely nod and keep it moving. Now they got the ease of the internet and access to other mentally ill people who think like them:francis:

Dude looks like a Star Trek Homo

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Man people should be given monthly psych evals before they get online and type in trash like this.

That authors website says “where black feminism meets pop culture.” How are weirdos like this not shamed like incels. What a joke.

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
A septum and a nosering tells you ALL you need to know.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
Chilleee

:wrist:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Lot of articles like this are being written because they are hot takes that will generate clicks and comments.

The reason most men paid attention to this is because Johnny was a victim. Its important to men in the same way the OJ trial was important to black people. We were used to watching white men get away with killing us for years, so people watched avidly to see if when the roles were reversed if we would see actual justice or yet another black man---even one with prestige and money, would get treated as just another N.

With Johnny, the central question is: are men allowed to be given the same sympathy and justice that a woman expects when she is a victim of abuse, or will it be like what she had felt bold enough to say to his face "nobody will believe you because you are a man"

We got the answer to the question. What is good for the goose is indeed good for the gander and certain women and their orbiters can't stand to see it. They have a personal and financial investment in the narrative that female cruelty and abuse towards men is always justified and shouldn't be prosecuted with the same energy as the reverse. They're getting their wakeup call.

This is an L for any woman out there who has abused a man, and its a good thing because it encourages men to come forward when they are abused instead of tolerating it as "just the way women are" nah, the kinds of shyt she put him through(don't ask me how) should not be done to anyone and there ought to be consequences for that awful behavior.
Repped

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ah yes, I should’ve listed all my personal accomplishments on a site where the users regularly dox each other to prove to you that there’s an clear and obvious propaganda campaign against us. :mjlol:

The evidence staring this man in the face and he saying don’t believe your lying eyes :wow:
I've listed my personal accomplishments on this site multiple times and haven't been doxed, but that's a convenient excuse for a nikka who hasn't done anything with his life.

@MegaManX created and launched his entire comic book franchise and have inked production deals with Kevin Hart and was featured on Shark Tank.

Akademiks posted publicly on here for years as well and is growing his media platform.

This is what productive black men were able to accomplish in 8 years. You on the other hand :francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Hit dogs.

Some women online are applying the Israeli defense tactic. Example:

Normal person: wow its pretty fukked up that Israel is segregating people by race and religion and doing colonialism by expanding their borders and killing Palestinians with advanced and powerful weaponry they cant defend against. Maybe there's a better way.

Israel supporter: wow you're an anti semite and probably support ISIS. You're a fukking bigot. How dare you say Israel doesn't have the right to exist or defend itself?

Same thing when a man talks about abusive, lying, manipulative, women. They rush out with the 'wow you hate women and are a misogynist trying to silence our voices!" Move.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I've listed my personal accomplishments on this site multiple times and haven't been doxed, but that's a convenient excuse for a nikka who hasn't done anything with his life.

@MegaManX created and launched his entire comic book franchise and have inked production deals with Kevin Hart and was featured on Shark Tank.

Akademiks posted publicly on here for years as well and is growing his media platform.

This is what productive black men were able to accomplish in 8 years. You on the other hand :francis:

wonder-woman-justice-league.gif

You’re deflecting from your hypocrisy.

First you said there was no propaganda campaign against Black men, but even if there was one if we went outside it would stop :mjlol:

Now you’re literally posting in a thread with clear cut evidence the propaganda campaign exists, while still saying it doesn’t exist.:mjtf:

You keep trying to bring this back to fake personal accomplishments on an anonymous message board where everyone lies :duck:because you don’t want to admit you was wrong:wow:

nikka posting in a thread about an anti Black man propaganda article while saying there are no anti Black man propaganda articles :whoo:

Not being able to accomplish shyt was never my point in my thread, cuz like all pro Black “teh Blek WUmaN is g-d” simps don’t want to admit this is happening—it’s the CIA on sock puppet accounts!:troll:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Its an interesting point to make; that in a white supremacist society, that places white femininity on a pedestal, if a person, who embodies western standards of beauty and who is very much privileged, can’t receive the type of justice that she is entitled to, what hope is there for someone who doesn’t live up to western standards of beauty and who doesn’t have privilege. The optics of this case really drive home the point that there is still much to be done when it comes to dealing with the power that exists at the intersection of whiteness and maleness. This article is ground breaking in its attempt to recognize and analyze said optics. Very interesting read.