Amber Heard Verdict Sends A Message To Black Women Everywhere

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I asked you what did you accomplish the 8 years while black feminists on twitter (:mjlol:) were gaining power and you said you were “living life”.

You’re a loser and it has nothing to do with propaganda.
Ah yes, I should’ve listed all my personal accomplishments on a site where the users regularly dox each other to prove to you that there’s an clear and obvious propaganda campaign against us. :mjlol:

The evidence staring this man in the face and he saying don’t believe your lying eyes :wow:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
She got her clicks tho so mission accomplished :francis:
You got it. The quickest way to get clicks/views is to be blatantly wrong about something. Folks love to be right online and will be quick to correct someone. It's a whole hustle. I'm looking for a way to exploit it now myself anonymously. fukk it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You got it. The quickest way to get clicks/views is to be blatantly wrong about something. Folks love to be right online and will be quick to correct someone. It's a whole hustle. I'm looking for a way to exploit it now myself anonymously. fukk it.
Be a black conservative troll

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Yep. Black Women didn’t know this before the Amber Heard Johnny Depp verdict :unimpressed:

Daps
Oh god, The Root... Just awful.

The Root's title is only half right about one thing.
In reality, The Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard trial will send a message to all Western women and the message is: Your days of everybody believing you, all the time are over.

I swear the woke capitalist left are losing their shyt... and I love it!

Lot of articles like this are being written because they are hot takes that will generate clicks and comments.

The reason most men paid attention to this is because Johnny was a victim. Its important to men in the same way the OJ trial was important to black people. We were used to watching white men get away with killing us for years, so people watched avidly to see if when the roles were reversed if we would see actual justice or yet another black man---even one with prestige and money, would get treated as just another N.

With Johnny, the central question is: are men allowed to be given the same sympathy and justice that a woman expects when she is a victim of abuse, or will it be like what she had felt bold enough to say to his face "nobody will believe you because you are a man"

We got the answer to the question. What is good for the goose is indeed good for the gander and certain women and their orbiters can't stand to see it. They have a personal and financial investment in the narrative that female cruelty and abuse towards men is always justified and shouldn't be prosecuted with the same energy as the reverse. They're getting their wakeup call.

This is an L for any woman out there who has abused a man, and its a good thing because it encourages men to come forward when they are abused instead of tolerating it as "just the way women are" nah, the kinds of shyt she put him through(don't ask me how) should not be done to anyone and there ought to be consequences for that awful behavior.
Indeed!

Daps
Let's be honest. Women like Amber Heard are the default setting for Western Women.

I haven't heard anything from thecoli hyenas and chameleons, I mean the ladies... I wonder why!?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i assume at these publications, you must get a certain amount of clicks to get paid. i guess he has to do what she has to do. bless her.

black women already know courts dont love them. amber is a terrible example since she is a chronic liar who shyts on beds and chopped off depp's finger tip. the only message is that two narcissists make for a chaotic marriage even when they have a lot to lose.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
i assume at these publications, you must get a certain amount of clicks to get paid. i guess he has to do what she has to do. bless her.

black women already know courts dont love them. amber is a terrible example since she is a chronic liar who shyts on beds and chopped off depp's finger tip. the only message is that two narcissists make for a chaotic marriage even when they have a lot to lose.
In her case she's likely going to have to declare bankruptcy.

She fukked up by putting her relationship situation out there in public and framing him as an abuser whilst fully knowing that she abused him too. Its like a gang member with a warrant calling the police because he's being assaulted by an opp. Of all the moves you could make, thats the worst one.

If she had kept her private business private and let the courts handle it behind closed doors we wouldn't even be talking about this shyt, but the thirst for clout and attention is too strong for people these days. They're willing to put everything on the line for more fame.

Now she's short 15Ms, isn't going to be in aquaman 2, and many studios won't fukk with her. She'll have a hard time finding a new man too since nikkas will already know she's aggressive and irrational. No man with options will ever allow himself to stay in an abusive relationship.

As I said though this is ultimately a good thing for men who are victims of abuse. There is no shame in sharing your story and putting your abuser on blast. Women can hurt men and its time we stop pretending they can't.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
In her case she's likely going to have to declare bankruptcy.

She fukked up by putting her relationship situation out there in public and framing him as an abuser whilst fully knowing that she abused him too. Its like a gang member with a warrant calling the police because he's being assaulted by an opp. Of all the moves you could make, thats the worst one.

If she had kept her private business private and let the courts handle it behind closed doors we wouldn't even be talking about this shyt, but the thirst for clout and attention is too strong for people these days. They're willing to put everything on the line for more fame.

Now she's short 15Ms, isn't going to be in aquaman 2, and many studios won't fukk with her. She'll have a hard time finding a new man too since nikkas will already know she's aggressive and irrational. No man with options will ever allow himself to stay in an abusive relationship.

As I said though this is ultimately a good thing for men who are victims of abuse. There is no shame in sharing your story and putting your abuser on blast. Women can hurt men and its time we stop pretending they can't.
this reminds me, the DC movie universe just cant catch a break!