Amber Heard Verdict Sends A Message To Black Women Everywhere

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So this is the weirdo who wrote that bullshyt.

Man people should be given monthly psych evals before they get online and type in trash like this.

That authors website says “where black feminism meets pop culture.” How are weirdos like this not shamed like incels. What a joke.

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
That's a whole dude right?

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t no ‘these hoes.’ Just one hoe. The rest of black women were against this nonsense.

IRA0SDQ5qe4f.jpg

That tweet is the absolute truth (in the 1930’s she would’ve got a black man lynched). White Women had that power waaaaay before MeToo or any kind of movement. That’s what The Root should be writing articles about: that had she brought those same lying accusations against a black man instead of Johnny Depp, she likely would’ve won. Yet the Root is painting her as some poor mistreated victim that black women for some reason should be aligned with :dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@bdizzle told me there was no clear propaganda campaign against Black men, and if we just go outside it will stop :troll:

And yet none of that shyt has stopped me or other productive black men from accomplishing our goals.

Like I said before, a lot of y'all nikkas are losers with nothing going on in your lives. So instead of creating the life you want for yourself, you peruse the internet looking for articles written by sodomites so you can wallow in your own mediocrity :francis:

hate-to-see-it-nbc-logo.gif

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
And yet none of that shyt has stopped me or other productive black men from accomplishing our goals.

Like I said before, a lot of y'all nikkas are losers with nothing going on in your lives. So instead of creating the life you want for yourself, you peruse the internet looking for articles written by sodomites so you can wallow in your own mediocrity :francis:

hate-to-see-it-nbc-logo.gif

Don’t worry breh, we outside all Summer.

That will make this propaganda stop dead in its tracks :troll:

My initial point was never that you can’t carve the life you want, the point was that this propaganda is clear, happening, and spreading like wild fire across the internet, and even academic spaces.

You told me it wasn’t happening, and then you in this thread :mjlol:

I love the coli :blessed:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is the author of this piece a woman or a trans person? The googles were inconclusive.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Don’t worry breh, we outside all Summer.

That will make this propaganda stop dead in its tracks :troll:

My initial point was never that you can’t carve the life you want, the point was that this propaganda is clear, happening, and spreading like wild fire across the internet, and even academic spaces.

You told me it wasn’t happening, and then you in this thread :mjlol:

I love the coli :blessed:

You haven't accomplished anything in the last 8 years of your life and it's not because of propaganda.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
You haven't accomplished anything in the last 8 years of your life and it's not because of propaganda.
You taking blind shots into the dark because you contradicted yourself—my favorite coli trope :mjlol:

Just as long as you know this anti Black man propaganda is happening, and spreading :ufdup:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
That tweet is the absolute truth (in the 1930’s she would’ve got a black man lynched). White Women had that power waaaaay before MeToo or any kind of movement. That’s what The Root should be writing articles about: that had she brought those same lying accusations against a black man instead of Johnny Depp, she likely would’ve won. Yet the Root is painting her as some poor mistreated victim that black women for some reason should be aligned with :dead:
Modern black “feminist” are so confused and mislead by their white counterparts :snoop:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You taking blind shots into the dark because you contradicted yourself—my favorite coli trope :mjlol:

Just as long as you know this anti Black man propaganda is happening, and spreading :ufdup:
I asked you what did you accomplish the 8 years while black feminists on twitter (:mjlol:) were gaining power and you said you were “living life”.

You’re a loser and it has nothing to do with propaganda.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Lot of articles like this are being written because they are hot takes that will generate clicks and comments.

The reason most men paid attention to this is because Johnny was a victim. Its important to men in the same way the OJ trial was important to black people. We were used to watching white men get away with killing us for years, so people watched avidly to see if when the roles were reversed if we would see actual justice or yet another black man---even one with prestige and money, would get treated as just another N.

With Johnny, the central question is: are men allowed to be given the same sympathy and justice that a woman expects when she is a victim of abuse, or will it be like what she had felt bold enough to say to his face "nobody will believe you because you are a man"

We got the answer to the question. What is good for the goose is indeed good for the gander and certain women and their orbiters can't stand to see it. They have a personal and financial investment in the narrative that female cruelty and abuse towards men is always justified and shouldn't be prosecuted with the same energy as the reverse. They're getting their wakeup call.

This is an L for any woman out there who has abused a man, and its a good thing because it encourages men to come forward when they are abused instead of tolerating it as "just the way women are" nah, the kinds of shyt she put him through(don't ask me how) should not be done to anyone and there ought to be consequences for that awful behavior.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
So this is the weirdo who wrote that bullshyt.

Man people should be given monthly psych evals before they get online and type in trash like this.

That authors website says “where black feminism meets pop culture.” How are weirdos like this not shamed like incels. What a joke.

IMG_5419_1_1.jpg

CM.png
This thing is batshyt insane, just look at them crazy eyes.. How the fcuk are obviously mentally ill people allowed a platform??? :camby::camby:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
All I learned from that trial is Johnny Depp knows how to pick 'em. Time to live the bachelor life because Amber Heard wasn't it....