Amber Heard Verdict Sends A Message To Black Women Everywhere

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Ayo find and post these folks Twitter so we could bomb their asses. Because we need to start going at these people's neck, sick and tired of them trying to make the black man the STD of society

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The irony being that they'll be the first to tell you it doesn't matter who they date. :mjlol:
What's funny as hell is that he said the reason why he married a white woman is because he never really got play from black women, hell he even put it in Atlanta.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
My question is why are Black ppl even making this verdict about us anyways:mjlol: I could give a fuk about Johnny Depp or Amber Heard.

I'm not sure why nikkas celebrating a cac winning how bout we save the celebrations 🥳🎉🎊 for if and when a Black man might wind up in a situation like this. Nikkas all online invested in this like it was a win for the Black community. Some mf's always gotta be the biggest cheerleaders for cacs 😴💤.

I didn't follow this case whatsoever. It was irrelevant to me.

You are the first person in this thread talking sense

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Rolling Stone wrote some bullshyt too...

How are survivors sickened by this vindication?

"Tell them, I Johnny Depp am a victim of domestic abuse...and see how many people believe you"

How can anyone support this woman after she says some shyt like that.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Rolling Stone wrote some bullshyt too...

How are survivors sickened by this vindication?

"Tell them, I Johnny Depp am a victim of domestic abuse...and see how many people believe you"

How can anyone support this woman after she says some shyt like that.
People weird as shyt, sounds like people mostly white women wanted Depp to take the shyt in silence.

People too quick to be progressive without being progressive I guess.

If you believe in equality, then you need to believe that both men and women can do fukked up shyt to each other. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
My question is why are Black ppl even making this verdict about us anyways:mjlol: I could give a fuk about Johnny Depp or Amber Heard.

I'm not sure why nikkas celebrating a cac winning how bout we save the celebrations 🥳🎉🎊 for if and when a Black man might wind up in a situation like this. Nikkas all online invested in this like it was a win for the Black community. Some mf's always gotta be the biggest cheerleaders for cacs 😴💤.

I didn't follow this case whatsoever. It was irrelevant to me.

It IS a win for all of us, because people don't care about shyt until it happens to white people. And unfortunately, we all know this.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here we go again.....the Root with this dumb shyt. These mothafukkas always on some shyt when it comes to dogging out black men.

Whats their next article....why the war in Ukraine is a message to black women everywhere.....never trust your black male neighbor if his name starts with a P (Putin).... :mjlol:

Ole goofy ass website... with they hoe asses.