Amazon Prime brehs...the fukk is up with 2-day shipping these days?

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Been a prime member for about 8 years now.

Used all the hook up to get it cheaper til they ran out (student,mom,etc) and pay full price now. Wouldn't give it up for anything

Slowed down a little when the first started charging tax in Chicago, but ultimately stuff still comes out cheaper so I got over it

I honestly can't remember the last time something was late. And we're a 100+ amazon package a year household easily. Lately I've been trying to stack those $5 amazon pantry credits by choosing slow shipping on some items, shyt is infuriating cause I'm spoiled by 1-2 day

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? With shipping time? I preordered and they told me it wouldn't arrive until NEXT Friday. Then I got an email the next day telling me it'll be here today.

I prordered and eventually found out mine was slated for Tuesday. As of right now though, it still hasn't shipped.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I notice I never have any issues getting shyt shipped to Baton Rouge on time and even on saturdays and sundays but for some reason a lot of times when i get shyt shipped to Houston its always an extra day or some BS

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
wait till those nba/nfl partnerships come in nikkas really gon be mad then :mjgrin:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
may have only happened once to me ever. The two day shipping is pretty consistent imo.

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:Is that a real policy for prime members or you gotta bytch at some csr and hope they give it to you?

Nope. Just send one quick email about not getting your item on time, and remind them of the policy, and bam, within a hour or two you wil get an apology email back from them saying they extended your membership another month :banderas:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
shyt done happened a few times with me

I call Amazon and go off
And they give me a $15 credit (only to be used for "sold by amazon" products) or they extend your prime membership

Twice I got my shyt a week late
And I called and complained and they sent me the product again
Like it was lost in the mail
But I ended up getting 2 of the items