Amazon Prime brehs...the fukk is up with 2-day shipping these days?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happened to me twice in a row. They keep sending my shyt using USPS and those nikkas are lazy and scammy as fukk. I was able to get some money credited back to my bank account cause I told them why the fukk do I want a free month of prime when prime is totally BS. I pay for shipping in advance every year and I'm literally not seeing a return for the shyt. Im going to put my account on for no renew until amazon can get their shyt together.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yoooo....thought I was trippin. This happened to me a few times, it's especially annoying since I ship my stuff to my parent's house. I drive over there like

"I'm bout to get my package" :ohlawd: :takedat:

*goes to dining room table, kitchen counter, back hallway...no package* :huh:

:mjcry:

*next day i receive a text saying my package arrived* :martin: :comeon:

:fuggu: prime, no one wants your shytty streaming service. Ship my shyt on time!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Amazon has really fallen off huh :dayum:

I didn't even get the $99 N3DS from them because they took too long to ship. Copped it from Walmart.

Free shipping being $50 now (:kattwtf: ) got me picking up games from Target with this Cyber Monday/Week shyt

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This happened to me twice in a row. They keep sending my shyt using USPS and those nikkas are lazy and scammy as fukk. I was able to get some money credited back to my bank account cause I told them why the fukk do I want a free month of prime when prime is totally BS. I pay for shipping in advance every year and I'm literally not seeing a return for the shyt. Im going to put my account on for no renew until amazon can get their shyt together.
I got Amazon Prime drivers in the area..so they don't have to use that USPS shyt but I do have my USB cords coming tomorrow via the Amazon Prime/USPS..we'll see. I''m the WRONG one not to keep a promised ship date on though:yes:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Ordered a 4 bay nas server the Wednesday before Thanksgiving @ 9 pm. They said I would get it That Saturday.
I got it Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, around 11:00 am. Didn't know who was knocking on the door. Thought it was some Jehovah's witness people or some unexpected family. :russ:

SO IF THEY DIDN'T SEND IT WOULD YOU SEND AN EMAIL TO THEM SAYING "NAS LOST?"

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I had it happen to me today, ordered a movie 2 days ago, no shipment today or tracking number.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When a delivery is late do they (the carrier; USPS) deliver the item the next day? I don't want them ringing my doorbell at 9, 10, 11 PM.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
When a delivery is late do they (the carrier; USPS) deliver the item the next day? I don't want them ringing my doorbell at 9, 10, 11 PM.
No they deliver it that day. Why would they redeliver
It the next day?

Prime is working for me. I was supposed to get my package tomorrow but got it today :manny:

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they deliver it that day. Why would they redeliver
It the next day?

Prime is working for me. I was supposed to get my package tomorrow but got it today :manny:

Because it's currently 11:16PM ? Seems weird that they would still delivery today. It would be more sensible if they just delayed the delivery tomorrow.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
It sucks when you live in apartment buildings, as I've said before. They use their own delivery drivers for free 2 day shipping (or at least for my area in Canada) and if no one is home they'll just leave it in front of your apartment door and walk away. Did that for a lady that lives a few doors down, won't be shocked if someone walked up and took it :francis:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Haven't had it happen (yet.) I got fukked by Old Navy & emailed they asses asking why my shyt is taking so long to be processed to let me know how long until I got my shyt... I had corduroy pants on that shipment!! They had me fukked up...

teacher

All Star
Daps
I bought a Kap Jersey and X hat last week....came in 2 days if you are in a major market you are probably not going to have issues :mjgrin: