Amazon Prime brehs...the fukk is up with 2-day shipping these days?

Seven3Zero

Rookie
Daps
Why dont yall go out and deliver it yourselves? I use to work for the post office... thats all i have to say.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't like these prime 2 day drivers. I see one pull up to a house and hop out the car delivering a package looking like your next door neighbor n shyt

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
It happened again... I ordered some Bluetooth headphones on monday for 2 day delivery (guaranteed for Wednesday) and they never came.... Wednesday night I called Amazon and they comp'd me another free month of prime and promised to call me the next day to check if I got my package.... They called me around 11am on Thursday to see if I got it and I told em no.... So amazon gave me a full refund... About 30 minutes after I hung up with them my package came lol.... so I got free extra prime and free headphones..... Them fukking up is working fine for me right now.... :sas2:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It sucks when you live in apartment buildings, as I've said before. They use their own delivery drivers for free 2 day shipping (or at least for my area in Canada) and if no one is home they'll just leave it in front of your apartment door and walk away. Did that for a lady that lives a few doors down, won't be shocked if someone walked up and took it :francis:
Fedex does this shyt all the time

Atleast with the post office and ups they'll just leave that sorry we missed you note and try to deliver it again the next

Fedex just sit the shyt at your and leave

Half the time they don't even knock or ring the bell

I always tell them I didn't get it and either get a refund or get them to ship me the same thing again depending on what it is so i can have 2 for the price of 1 :jawalrus:

These muthafukkas left a damn 40" tv on my porch that wasn't wrapped up or nothing

I sat in the window and watched dude just sit the tv down,hop back in the truck and pull off

The nikka didn't knock or nothing and it was hella people outside.Anybody couldve stole that shyt if I wasn't home

I emailed amazon later that day and told them the package says delivered but I didn't get it

Got them to send me another tv :mjgrin:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yoooo....thought I was trippin. This happened to me a few times, it's especially annoying since I ship my stuff to my parent's house. I drive over there like

"I'm bout to get my package" :ohlawd: :takedat:

*goes to dining room table, kitchen counter, back hallway...no package* :huh:

:mjcry:

*next day i receive a text saying my package arrived* :martin: :comeon:

:fuggu: prime, no one wants your shytty streaming service. Ship my shyt on time!
So you didn't track the shipment after you ordered? I always track online orders.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Had to up this because Amazon has been absolutely trash these past few months

I guess they dropped that guaranteed 2 day delivery shyt and now they just go by whatever guaranteed date they give you when you order and they still miss that date half the time :snoop:

Ordered a bunch of shyt this past Wednesday and not 1 of my items have even shipped yet :dahell:

2 of them are supposed to be delivered today,4 tomorrow,2 Wednesday,and 6 on Friday

How the fukk are all these items prime and your guaranteed date is 10 fukking days from when I ordered the shyt :stopitslime:

What the fukk happened to 2 day shipping :mindblown:

And I live in a city that has a Amazon warehouse so there should be no fukking excuse for taking 10 days to deliver items

I been a prime member for about a decade but im dropping this shyt when its time to renew in March.Its just not worth it anymore

And their delivery service is fukking trash

They always delivering shyt at the weirdest fukking times

nikkas be knocking on your door at damn near 11pm delivering your shyt and you been home waiting all damn day :comeon:

shyt was alot better when they used UPS most of the time and occasionally fedex or usps

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I haven’t had next day delivery for a while.

Last few times they delay simple shyt like Amazon own HDMI cables by a few days

I don’t even fukk with Amazon Prime as the shyt we got in the UK Is atrocious.

Right now I don’t know why I’m paying for they shyt

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
My shyt runs out next month and I'm probably not renewing it.

No more deals on new games. And 2 of the last 3 games I pre ordered didn't show up 9n release day.

Done preordered Red Dead June 2017 cause of e3 deals, and the motherfukker showed up like a week late. :deadrose:

Talking bout the shyt is out of stock :what:. bytch you had over a year to make sure you had enough copies.

:camby:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering what was going on with my last order.

I ordered on the 12th and they were telling me the 27th:hhh:. I finally got it today but if they are off the 2 day shipping, I'm off Amazon.

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I don't buy anything from Amazon unless it's digital. Amazon prime costs over a year is ridiculous. Also, I believe you still get charged shipping if you don't cart at least $35 worth items.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Amazon got huge and got lazy. Them taking away too long on the shipping just cost them over $2,000 in sales from me.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: x2y