Amazon Prime brehs...the fukk is up with 2-day shipping these days?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just ordered 2 items and they are not shipping in 2 days to my surprise.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Had prime for 2 years so far.

I haven't actually used my prime in awhile.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
And muthafukkas pay extra for that two day shipping too!!? :dahell: When I order the stuff from amazon i just keep it basic. :coffee: that two day shipping is a rip off. unless it's coming from UPS.

my wife watches the video service. the 2 day shipping is just a bonus.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Couldn't tell you. I had a free trial of Prime last month and it was the same as it ever was for me.

If I ordered on Monday, package came Wednesday :yeshrug:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Amazon is really funny with the shipping. Some things will arrive on the weekend, while other things won't. Most of the time if I order something, it's there in two days. But I always pay attention at checkout. If it doesn't arrive in the two days, I'll chose a different seller if it's offered and that usually solves the issue. Sometimes though, you just gotta suck it up. Same thing with the taxes. Depending on who you purchase it from, you won't have to pay taxes. I always go that route. If I'm buying PC parts though, I usually throw Amazon in the bushes and go with Newegg. No taxes, and usually 3 day shipping.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
man i bought my girl a Honor 8 cellphone on Monday and it said it will get here on thursday through prime and i was like :dahell::yeshrug: but after it shipped it said Friday :mindblown:

On some bullshyt
I posted this earlier in the thread

I order some cases for the phone on that same monday without prime shipping and that shyt arrived today

I know its one day ahead of the prime shipping but still, $100 yearly fee when the free option beating prime shipping smh

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just ordered 2 items and they are not shipping in 2 days to my surprise.
Well I was wrong.. the website said 3 days for one item and a week for the other... I got one in a day and the other in 2 days... no complaints from me..

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
No probs over here, not even with Sunday shipping. :blessed:BTW, if it misses deadline, try to refund it under "order late" or something like that. Amazon usually won't even make you send it back. Gotten more than a couple of free items that way.

.edu email for the $59 :blessed:

My mom's like "when are you getting rid of your .edu address?" I'm like "whenever Amazon goes belly up." Mind you, she's STILL eating off my dcccd.edu email address from FOUR YEARS AGO. (Side note: my UG uni kicked us out after six months!)

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
True was about to order Xenoverse 2 which releases on Oct 25. and they had estimated delivery as Oct 27. with 2 day shipping when every other game I've ordered using prime was on release date with 2 day shipping

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I have many stuff that I ordered to a entire year that did not delivery within the 2 days. you guys are saying I can go through my history, count all that late arrival up into months and contact Amazon and if it's 12 later arrivals, I'm getting a free year of prime?