Amazon Prime brehs...the fukk is up with 2-day shipping these days?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I still get most of my stuff on time, probably at 85-90% when it used to be 99%
I use the locker a lot more now
I think it’s the random drivers they have enlisted now
Those dudes show up a lot later than UPS, FEDEX, USPS and are more undisciplined
I live in an apartment building and I’ve seen multiple instances of amazon boxes stacked up in front of the office because they arrived after hours and they were too lazy to actually deliver to each apartment :gucci:
One morning, I actually delivered someone’s else’s package to their apartment because dude just left it outside the office out in the open for anyone to take:stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
where do ya brehs live, i ordered 2 things Sunday morning using 2 day free shipping....and received both Monday afternoon :manny:
I live in Baltimore.My house is literally like a 10 minute drive from the Amazon warehouse

I used to get same day delivery on a bunch of shyt but nothing on the site is even listed as same day delivery anymore and 2 day shipping takes 4-7 days now

Its bullshyt cause you used to get free months of prime or a refund if they missed the 2 day shipping date but now they give you this guaranteed date that always 4-10 days away and wont give you free shyt unless they miss that date

Im still waiting on item to be delivered that I ordered last Wednesday

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Yea I'm about to slow down on Amazon and rethinking my Prime renewal until they get better.

I've lost 2 shipments already dealing with Lasership I hate those motherfukkers. I asked Amazon to not ship my shyt with them but i don't think they can really block them as they still use them.

Just yesterday they supposedly attempted to deliver a package but did not have access to front door. WTF ? You sons of bytches stay leaving my packages out side the building hallway. They don't knock, ring the buzzer leave a notice nothing. I swear they don't really try to deliver and just mark it on the website like they tried.

:yeshrug:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Thank God for nebraska furniture mart. I just go down there and buy or just go into Best buy. Now that you have to pay taxes for many online purchases and amazon's prices aren't necessarily even beating brick and mortar, I might as well just go into the store and get it today guaranteed.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Thank God for nebraska furniture mart. I just go down there and buy or just go into Best buy. Now that you have to pay taxes for many online purchases and amazon's prices aren't necessarily even beating brick and mortar, I might as well just go into the store and get it today guaranteed.
Yeah, tax and their lack of sales (they just price match when other places have deals) makes Prime not really worth it anymore unless you stream video/music and/or use their discounts they give you at Whole Foods.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm actually kind of lost :mindblown:

I'm not a Prime member and haven't been for over 3 years, I don't pay for shipping...and yet, they still get these hard drives to me in 2 days :dead:

Just ordered a new one today and I bet it'll be here on Saturday, only missing 2 days because of the holiday.

Ya'll paying 100+ and still not getting shyt on time? :dayum:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I called and complained.

She said its 2 days after it ships...so of it ships 2 days after you order it...it'll come within 2 days.

I feel like it used to be 2 days once the order was placed.

:francis:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
you fools with AMazon Prime should hit me up for some free products. :mjlit:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I ordered some phone cables last week, like on a Wednesday. They’re listed as prime eligible, but then when I’m ordering them they say the shyt won’t come in till Monday. I’m reading it like :stopitslime:but I needed them so I got them anyway. They ended up coming in that Friday but still, it’s proof that 2 day shipping is no longer a guarantee like it used to be.