Amazon Prime brehs...the fukk is up with 2-day shipping these days?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I have many stuff that I ordered to a entire year that did not delivery within the 2 days. you guys are saying I can go through my history, count all that late arrival up into months and contact Amazon and if it's 12 later arrivals, I'm getting a free year of prime?
well it's in the contract. they HAVE to give you a free month for every late delivery. if you have the proof that it arrived late then you should get it. I would go for a gift card too. you're prolly gonna have to talk to a supervisor.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
It's 2 day shipping FORFILLED THROUGH USPS

Let me quote these fukks so you never actually pay for 2 day shipping again in your life.

"2 day shipping does not guarantee that delivery will be in 2 days. It only ensures that it will be in "priority" status. Each facility has their own process so some may handle their priority differently."

In other words, if you pay an extra 30 bucks for 2 days shipping and it gets there in 7 days, literally 2 days longer then standard shipping, you are entitled to no refund as "2 day shipping" is just a slogan with no teeth.

Good luck suing the government bruhs!

I just got Amazon Prime how wide spread is this USPS shyt. I hate dealing with USPS man they be on some bullshyt. Old ass driver too lazy to walk up a hill and deliver a package.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I don't like hearing this. I'm going to order some very expensive items before Xmas and I need them to arrive on time as I will have to take off work to intercept these items when they arrive
Is Best Buy better then Amazon:jbhmm:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I wanted to come in and hit OP with the "Never happened to me:umad:" but I ordered something today and the total came up to $35 but it's arriving next Monday. :comeon:

mike larry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yell gotta make sure you not ordering items that's not immediately in Stock because sometimes it'll say in Stock at a certain date

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Just got raped on my Pokemon order. Gonna raise hell after I get it.
How? With shipping time? I preordered and they told me it wouldn't arrive until NEXT Friday. Then I got an email the next day telling me it'll be here today.