Amazon Prime brehs...the fukk is up with 2-day shipping these days?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Eating off of Amazon's fukkups. Ordered a tent for the big game on Wendnesday for $150 with one day shipping. For some reason they thought USPS would be good choice for delivery (they're always late in my area) so the tent got delayed. Called them twice and complained and they not only refunded my money but also said when/if the tent gets here (it should only be delayed a day), I can just keep it. :blessed:

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I have been lucky but we have paid for 1-day shipping for supplies at work and the past 2 times they messed up the order or it took over a week to get to the office. One of the dudes did a next day on a monitor that was stuck in transit and then a reorder prime shipment on a monitor a few days after and the prime got in before the 1 day

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Eating off of Amazon's fukkups. Ordered a tent for the big game on Wendnesday for $150 with one day shipping. For some reason they thought USPS would be good choice for delivery (they're always late in my area) so the tent got delayed. Called them twice and complained and they not only refunded my money but also said when/if the tent gets here (it should only be delayed a day), I can just keep it. :blessed:
:dwillhuh: they let you keep your money

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: they let you keep your money
Yep. They gave me a refund and told me to keep the product when it arrives. At first I was like :takedat: but then I realized for all the fukking money i spend with them it's the least they can do. This time it really inconvenienced me and fukked up some plans for the weekend.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just had an incident... Ordered two items on Sunday and chose one day shipping since my order was over $30...never got my package on Monday as promised (they claimed they "attempted" delivery but I was off from work and not one UPS truck showed) so I called India... I mean Amazon customer service and they gave me a extra month of prime for free and assured me my package should arrive today.... Learned something new thanks to this thread.... :salute:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Ordered a 4 bay nas server the Wednesday before Thanksgiving @ 9 pm. They said I would get it That Saturday.
I got it Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, around 11:00 am. Didn't know who was knocking on the door. Thought it was some Jehovah's witness people or some unexpected family. :russ: