Amazon Prime brehs...the fukk is up with 2-day shipping these days?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Man I ain't paying $99 for the whole year so I can get free 2 day shipping fukk that. :heh: prime is garbage ohhh you get access to the Amazon original TV shows awww isnt that cute... :beli:
Honestly, mostly what I order is games and movies, so I don't NEED 2-day shipping, but it's nice to have. Plus, they offer exclusive games and DVD/Blu-ray to Prime users and when you pre-order new games, you get 20% off.

I also use their music and video services a lot. They have a lot of old obscure movies that Netflix doesn't carry and some of their original shows are really good. Pantry is another good service they have. I definitely get my $99 out of it.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I'm not having this issue, actually the opposite

It used to be UPS delivering all my shyt, so it would still be 2 days but end up coming like 5-7pm

But now they started sending all my packages through USPS and I get all my packages at ~10 AM

So if I order late in the day it's really closer to one day shipping :blessed:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Got same day delivery yesterday. No problems here.

I was having problems when they were using Lasership to deliver my products though( kept delivering to the wrong address or a day late ). I told amazon to put on my account that if it comes from them, I don't want it..lol

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
if you have way use it, you'll get the value back in no time....+ having amazon video and other features > $99

and if you have a college email it's an even better deal @ $59 :manny:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
most of my prime packages come same or next day .. and for 99. its a steal.. I got amazon (post office) at my house minimum of 4 times a week

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's 2 day shipping FORFILLED THROUGH USPS

Let me quote these fukks so you never actually pay for 2 day shipping again in your life.

"2 day shipping does not guarantee that delivery will be in 2 days. It only ensures that it will be in "priority" status. Each facility has their own process so some may handle their priority differently."

In other words, if you pay an extra 30 bucks for 2 days shipping and it gets there in 7 days, literally 2 days longer then standard shipping, you are entitled to no refund as "2 day shipping" is just a slogan with no teeth.

Good luck suing the government bruhs!

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
man i bought my girl a Honor 8 cellphone on Monday and it said it will get here on thursday through prime and i was like :dahell::yeshrug: but after it shipped it said Friday :mindblown:

On some bullshyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Honestly, mostly what I order is games and movies, so I don't NEED 2-day shipping, but it's nice to have. Plus, they offer exclusive games and DVD/Blu-ray to Prime users and when you pre-order new games, you get 20% off.

I also use their music and video services a lot. They have a lot of old obscure movies that Netflix doesn't carry and some of their original shows are really good. Pantry is another good service they have. I definitely get my $99 out of it.

I've been using amazon for years Prime was a ripoff when it debuted it's a ripoff now... I use amazon mp3 for music IF I need to but other than that, I dont need it. I'm a patient dude Once I got the tracking number I can find my shyt no problem. Besides video games there's a gamestop and other mom and pop stores in jamaica I don't have to order anything. :heh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I just don't see how prime is a rip off. Hell I don't even see how they make much money off it. All those "free" two day deliveries ain't cheap.

Prime is best service I take part in besides Netflix. I saved over 1000$ this year alone on Amazon.

If u order only maybe like once a month. Then yeah it's probably not worth it. But for me I am approaching 50 deliveries. The amount of time and the money I saved on gas is :wow: