Amazon Prime brehs...the fukk is up with 2-day shipping these days?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry to hear that, OP. That doesn't happen to me. Sometimes I get my packages the next day. Amazon Prime been great to a nikka :mjcry::ahh:

I used to live like 20 minutes from a fulfillment center. Free same day shipping on almost everything I ordered. :mjcry: Now muhfukkas wanna tell me its 4 days for the same shyt I got in two even after I moved. :mjcry:

I think I know what did it. I'd been looking at copping an Echo for the longest but recently pre-ordered Google Home. In fact, I first searched for Google Home to see if Amazon might have faster shipping. :wow: Maybe that hurt feelings. :mjcry:

*Reality searches for Amazon Echo on Amazon*
Amazon: :shaq:

*Reality puts Amazon Echo in his Amazon cart*

Amazon: :blessed:

*Reality hears about Google Home*
*Reality Googles Google Home*
*Reality sees shipping times for Google Home through Google website and thinks its too long*
*Reality thinks its a longshot, but searches to see if Google Home is available for order through Amazon on Amazon website*:lolbron:

Amazon: *sees search*... :skip: ....:what: ...:damn:...:mjcry:...:pacspit:...:ufdup:

*Reality goes to order the same shyt he has every other month for like the last 4 years with 2 day shipping*

Amazon: You orderin on Monday? :youngsabo: With 2-day shipping we can prolly get that to you by Friday. :troll:

Reality: :wtf:...:mindblown:...

Amazon: :umad:

Reality: :mjcry:*logs onto the coli* Maybe my coli brehs are going through the same thing. :mjcry:

Coli brehs: :yeshrug: We good over here

Reality: :mjcry:

Amazon: :banderas:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I used to live like 20 minutes from a fulfillment center. Free same day shipping on almost everything I ordered. :mjcry: Now muhfukkas wanna tell me its 4 days for the same shyt I got in two even after I moved. :mjcry:

I think I know what did it. I'd been looking at copping an Echo for the longest but recently pre-ordered Google Home. In fact, I first searched for Google Home to see if Amazon might have faster shipping. :wow: Maybe that hurt feelings. :mjcry:

*Reality searches for Amazon Echo on Amazon*
Amazon: :shaq:

*Reality puts Amazon Echo in his Amazon cart*

Amazon: :blessed:

*Reality hears about Google Home*
*Reality Googles Google Home*
*Reality sees shipping times for Google Home through Google website and thinks its too long*
*Reality thinks its a longshot, but searches to see if Google Home is available for order through Amazon on Amazon website*:lolbron:

Amazon: *sees search*... :skip: ....:what: ...:damn:...:mjcry:...:pacspit:...:ufdup:

*Reality goes to order the same shyt he has every other month for like the last 4 years with 2 day shipping*

Amazon: You orderin on Monday? :youngsabo: With 2-day shipping we can prolly get that to you by Friday. :troll:

Reality: :wtf:...:mindblown:...

Amazon: :umad:

Reality: :mjcry:*logs onto the coli* Maybe my coli brehs are going through the same thing. :mjcry:

Coli brehs: :yeshrug: We good over here

Reality: :mjcry:

Amazon: :banderas:

Better tell Amazon customer service to put some RESPECK on your name :birdman:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I've had nothing but problems with amazon lately.

I ordered games on the e3 deals.

Supposed to get 20% of. Noticed the last 3 games they sent me they didn't even give me 20% off. Gave me like 15%. Had to bytch and bytch just to get it corrected.

On top of that another game I paid for release day delivery. Thing came a week later after release. Had to spend 15 minutes on the phone arguing,asking repeatedly for a manager because this incompetent bytch wouldn't just refund my shipping cost.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I've had nothing but problems with amazon lately.

I ordered games on the e3 deals.

Supposed to get 20% of. Noticed the last 3 games they sent me they didn't even give me 20% off. Gave me like 15%. Had to bytch and bytch just to get it corrected.

On top of that another game I paid for release day delivery. Thing came a week later after release. Had to spend 15 minutes on the phone arguing,asking repeatedly for a manager because this incompetent bytch wouldn't just refund my shipping cost.

:dahell: release day delivery is free

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I've been noticing that a LOT lately when I order something. Starting to piss me off.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes you do:ufdup:
You in ny so you wont have some have the same problems as the other brehs. You can even get free same day shipping on a lot of things:wow:

Man I ain't paying $99 for the whole year so I can get free 2 day shipping fukk that. :heh: prime is garbage ohhh you get access to the Amazon original TV shows awww isnt that cute... :beli:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
My main gripe is if I order something and it says its going to come on the weekend, it rarely ever works correctly. Why the fukk am I paying taxes now, with local Amazon establishments, and I cannot get proper weekend shipment when ya'll say so! This is what gets me heated. :smh: