Amazon Prime brehs...the fukk is up with 2-day shipping these days?

MikeBarnes

aka thejackroller, Jack Brannigan, Jack Birdbath
Daps
The Hurricane was fukking things up for a bit. Other than things like that, if I order with Prime early in the day I will get my stuff two business days later without fail. And I live in the middle of nowhere.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Depends on the hour of ordering and stock, of course. If they get a later order it will process next day, and if stock isn't there once it is you get it in two days. This is normal in the shipping world.

5 dollar next day with Prime though. :leon:

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
And muthafukkas pay extra for that two day shipping too!!? :dahell: When I order the stuff from amazon i just keep it basic. :coffee: that two day shipping is a rip off. unless it's coming from UPS.

You say comin from UPS ?? :shaq:

Let us know when your order some shyt thru

We'll take good care of it :shaq:

Btw..thought I was the only one trippin..

I ain't paying extra! Fukk dot !

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Seeing this more and more on orders after Wednesday most times :beli:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I live in Baltimore don't have this problem

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I would say I normally dont have this problem but I just tried to order something on Sunday that was supposed to be under Prime and they were giving me an estimate of the 20th -24th like I was ordering from some regular website. Just ended up cancelling the order. If stuff like that starts happening more frequently I might have to drop them also. Anybody know how they changed the music service? Saw they were offering plans now like google play or itunes. It used to be free to Prime Users.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm lucky I live next to so many hubs. Kinda spoiled getting things next day and not paying extra on anything.

Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio and of course Kentucky. Everything pretty much comes the next day or 2 days on "standard" :lolbron:

I can ship to pretty much anywhere in the country and it gets there in 2-3 days on the cheapest option :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'm lucky I live next to so many hubs. Kinda spoiled getting things next day and not paying extra on anything.

Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio and of course Kentucky. Everything pretty much comes the next day or 2 days on "standard" :lolbron:

I can ship to pretty much anywhere in the country and it gets there in 2-3 days on the cheapest option :ohlawd:
Dont u have like 3 microcenters in nyc too? fukk yall! :pacspit: