Amanda Seales is a fukkin' goof

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
After further review, I understand the context. What she did was fukked up, she's fair game for the criticism and her doing interviews coming off somewhat arrogant and crying victim herself doesn't help...

However it doesn't elevate my anger level any higher than a "aw shut up bytch"..

Myron rolle has seemingly been vindicated. False implications and criminal charges are apples and oranges so there's no comparison here to Brian banks

I'm not caping for her :whoa: so hold your negs.. I didn't even know who tf this bytch was until this thread... ijs :manny:
Idk who Brian Banks is. And neg? :heh: we're just talking breh.

That shyt is gonna follow him for a long time. I mean look, it's still following him now and it's not even his fault. And if I remember right it happened before the pandemic. None of it was recanted, apologized for... she just did her "I can't be wrong cause I'm pro-black" shyt and moved on like she didn't attempt character assassination on a damn UNICORN of a role model in our communty. Over rejection :gucci:

So yeah I get why you wouldn't get the fuss if you're just learning about it but for brehs that witnessed it play out AND her continue to receive a platform the shyt is :aicmon:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That shyt is gonna follow him for a long time. I mean look, it's still following him now and it's not even his fault. And if I remember right it happened before the pandemic.
A rape accusation is just as damaging as being found guilty of it. It will always follow you around, whether the charges are dismissed or if you’re found not guilty. There will always be that stigma attached.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
She flat out lied to Shannon when she told him she was diagnosed as autistic. On her IG live from yesterday or earlier, she said she hasn’t been diagnosed because she’s not paying for it:mjlol:

8:26 mark

If you defend this bytch on any level
Commit that
This hoe here :dead:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She flat out lied to Shannon when she told him she was diagnosed as autistic. On her IG live from yesterday or earlier, she said she hasn’t been diagnosed because she’s not paying for it:mjlol:
giphy.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps