Amanda Seales is a fukkin' goof

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is why you don't extend olive branches or chances to trash people. And also why I don't really respect Shannon or what he's been doing. Chasing clicks, views and engagement by any means is going to lead you down bad paths. Nobody outside of the internet even gave a fukk about Amanda Seales but because the "engagement" was too enticing he said let me interview her. And she immediately threw him under the bus, like she constantly does to people (especially black men).

This chick is on the path towards dying alone. Leave her there, she clearly has no intention of changing course or apologizing for the insane shyt she has said or done.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
JBP basically fried her and rightfully so. Ppl like her are insufferable. the shyt is on video so she can only dance around it, but she got a small army of like-minded attempted manipulators who will go to bat for her nut ass. Joe was right to not interview this woman

You got a link to that episode?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
JBP basically fried her and rightfully so. Ppl like her are insufferable. the shyt is on video so she can only dance around it, but she got a small army of like-minded attempted manipulators who will go to bat for her nut ass. Joe was right to not interview this woman
she bout to lash out on JBP too.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This is why you don't extend olive branches or chances to trash people. And also why I don't really respect Shannon or what he's been doing. Chasing clicks, views and engagement by any means is going to lead you down bad paths. Nobody outside of the internet even gave a fukk about Amanda Seales but because the "engagement" was too enticing he said let me interview her. And she immediately threw him under the bus, like she constantly does to people (especially black men).

This chick is on the path towards dying alone. Leave her there, she clearly has no intention of changing course or apologizing for the insane shyt she has said or done.
she's poison....sweeet sweet poison.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I hate folks who think people who talk a certain way is a sign of intellect. Shannon Sharpe isn't as dumb as people claim he is simply because he has a bama way of speaking and Amanda Seales isnt as intelligent as people think she is because she is familiar with a thesaurus.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hate folks who think people who talk a certain way is a sign of intellect. Shannon Sharpe isn't as dumb as people claim he is simply because he has a Bama way of speak and Amanda Seales isnt as intelligent as people think she is because she is familiar with a thesaurus.
These people are dangerous too and are mostly con artist, scammers and disloyal. They use them big words to manipulate people.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Amanda shouldn’t have nobody fool like she’s this intellectual person

It’s like these nerds who think conscious underground rappers back in the day was these intellectual guys and chicks who was way smarter than the popular artist who always got radio play