Amanda Seales is a fukkin' goof

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That self-diagnosed Asperger's had me rollin because I know ppl like that in real life....will try to mask their a$$hole behavior with a syndrome, then lash out verbally or physically if you challenge them. Mfs is a legit threat to society
Lol this crazy broad dont even have the paper work to back up her Aspergers claim. She is a lunatic.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:

He’s interviewing a D List celebrity not Carl Sagan….. Yall get on here and say anything
Celebrity aside, Amanda Seales is your average Black Liberal Arts major. She's not saying or doing anything that damn profound but she and her fans really wanna convince people otherwise :unimpressed:

Daps
Amanda shouldn’t have nobody fool like she’s this intellectual person

It’s like these nerds who think conscious underground rappers back in the day was these intellectual guys and chicks who was way smarter than the popular artist who always got radio play

I used to think Nas was this brilliant brilliant dude and part of me still feels this way even tho I have no proof to back it up. Not to mention that time he said he was gon start his very own motown cause rappers be deprived of executive 9 to 5's. Still waiting on him to do this:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
She just comes off as one of the women that see herself in such a high light and better than everyone since she checks all the fem boxes: light skinned, degree, sorority, etc. she just has this warped view of self while also being a victim at the same time. You can't be this great person but everyone else is doing you wrong or not treating you right...
She’s bitter she couldn’t parlay her privileges into something better. :coffee:

White people humbled her as a kid so she threw on the kufi and made a living out of talking down to black people.

She’s discontented, unlikeable and sm consistently roasts her about being single

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What’s her end game? She acts like she has a big following or something

She’s burning every bridge she got In Hollywood

Forget acting in anything legit again