Amanda Seales is a fukkin' goof

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as I'm not a fan of her, she doesn't come off insufferable in this interview - instead Sharpe comes off as a fukking moron.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I’m noticing that too. She’s reposting and liking comments that shyt on Shannon, meanwhile benefiting greatly from this interview.
She did EXACTLY what she set out to do. Bro she is doing everything to stay relevant lol. Like she’s even doing these daytime game shows that none of us watch. Her getting on his platform was a perfect chance for her to get her shyt off.. She probably had this planned especially after that Katt interview. This is what that safe space for people to say what they want with no pushback shyt gets you. It’s fine if you like the person, it’s not fine if you hate them.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I watched the interview and she’s really an insufferable person. If I was Shannon I would pull the interview down because she keeps posting different stories of people calling him stupid and disrespecting the platform.
She just comes off as one of the women that see herself in such a high light and better than everyone since she checks all the fem boxes: light skinned, degree, sorority, etc. she just has this warped view of self while also being a victim at the same time. You can't be this great person but everyone else is doing you wrong or not treating you right...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
She’s too arrogant and self-victimizing to ever do the real work to see why someone wouldn’t like her.

The fact she’s not even thankful for being given the biggest platform she’ll ever get for the rest of her life (in the middle of her being “blackballed” no less) says volumes about her.

Just go on her IG page
I’m on it

What did she share that was so bad ?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah Shannon is only interested in racking up views with controversial guests..

He's not equipped to handle any of the discussions really. And people let him off the hook
So does that mean that you think that this chick Amanda seales is smarter than Monique? Because I don't

Shannon handled that interview just fine iirc