Amanda Seales is a fukkin' goof

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Around the 31:46 mark she says "At the end of Season 1", and I was fukkin blown. That told me everything there probably is to know about her.

This bĩtch acts like a deranged, unstable, vindictive and significantly less amusing version of Raven Symone.

Real talk what non dusty man in his right mind is tolerating this on any level?

I watched 2 mins of this video and I was done. And folks going on his show need to stop trying to do their own Katt version of it because he did it. She talks she has an ax to grind with earth. And I’m sure there’s some truth to some of her tales but her vibe is very off putting to a point where it changes the tone of everything.

Daps

bytch has no self awareness or social cues… It’s literally why no one fukks with her and she burn bridges everywhere she goes..

Then in the interview this hoe got the nerve to say "people say I'm burning bridges but there are no bridges in Hollywood."

Nah hoe there's bridges, just ain't none for your dumbass.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the interview and she’s really an insufferable person. If I was Shannon I would pull the interview down because she keeps posting different stories of people calling him stupid and disrespecting the platform.

This honestly serves him right. The Kat thing was lightning in a bottle.

He went chasing for the lightning and got electrocuted.

The thing about organic content is just that. In making his show into a place for annoying people to complain about others he sets himself up into an eventual target.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Racism is learned behavior. Unc looked crazy on that part.
I think he was coming from a perspective of having actually experienced that hardline, jim crow racism in the deep south, so kids calling her names didn't seem that harsh to him

His conceptualization of racism is probably completely different from hers. He caught a false sexual assault charge at one point in his life iirc. He's spoken about it on NightCap

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Amanda Seales told him when she was a child actress the other kids were calling her N this and that and people on staff were telling her she's only there to be the token black so be happy.

Shannon turned around and said "you can't blame the kids :sadcam: "

Everybody deserves blame if that shyt happened.

But Amanda is an insufferable person. Who is somehow always the victim in every situation.

It's a lose lose really

When Amanda was a child actress she was on a show called My Brother and Me. A show where damn near every actor was black.

So is she talking about auditions? During auditions where were her parents? They just stood there while everyone was calling her a ******? :usure:

I don’t believe a word out that woman’s mouth. Shannon never shoulda had that loon on his show.