Amanda Seales is a fukkin' goof

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So does that mean that you think that this chick Amanda seales is smarter than Monique? Because I don't

Shannon handled that interview just fine iirc

Amanda Seales told him when she was a child actress the other kids were calling her N this and that and people on staff were telling her she's only there to be the token black so be happy.

Shannon turned around and said "you can't blame the kids :sadcam: "

Everybody deserves blame if that shyt happened.

But Amanda is an insufferable person. Who is somehow always the victim in every situation.

It's a lose lose really

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She will definitely say that Shannon sexually harassed her, made her feel uncomfortable as a woman, or made unwanted advances to her after purposefully getting her intoxicated during the interview, within 2 years.
Yea that's one thing I would not have done. I'm not touching you to go back and say I made you feel uncomfortable months later. I'm straight up Keanu Reeves and not touching a soul.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
he deserves that for giving her a platform.
Yup. Shannon is intentionally stirring up negativity on his platform. He took a short break after the Katt Williams episode and then went right back at it. He invites specific controversial people and then goads them into openly gossiping. This podcast will not last long term, imo.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yup. Shannon is intentionally stirring up negativity on his platform. He took a short break after the Katt Williams episode and then went right back at it. He invites specific controversial people and then goads them into openly gossiping. This podcast will not last long term, imo.

Is he goading them though? They come on the show ready to open the floodgates

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I watched the interview and she’s really an insufferable person. If I was Shannon I would pull the interview down because she keeps posting different stories of people calling him stupid and disrespecting the platform.
bytch has no self awareness or social cues… It’s literally why no one fukks with her and she burn bridges everywhere she goes..

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I watched the interview and she’s really an insufferable person. If I was Shannon I would pull the interview down because she keeps posting different stories of people calling him stupid and disrespecting the platform.
That shyt not cool. I seen that and was like ...yea...what are you doing?