Amanda Seales is a fukkin' goof

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I'm lost.

Why are we angry at her? :jbhmm:

I'm not being sarcastic I'm trying to understand the outrage.. I listened to the 31 minute mark... I got nothing from that that made me go "man fukk that bytch" :jbhmm:

Neither on her IG

Can someone provide some context so I can join in the hatred

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'm lost.

I'm not being sarcastic I'm trying to understand the outrage.. I listened to the 31 minute mark... I got nothing from that that made me go "man fukk that bytch" :jbhmm:

Neither on her IG

Are you familiar with her trying to ruin Myron Rolle's career as a pediatric brain surgeon cause he wasn't interested?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I'm lost.

Neither on her IG

The Myron Rolle thing has beacoup men hot at her

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm lost.

Neither on her IG

You need to go back and look into the Myron Rolle situation. That's where it started with a lot of brothas.

But as far as what I said about the 31 minutes mark, I was just sitting there listening and thinking to myself "So you were possibly a problem the entire series, but it was everybody else fault?"

But that's how handles everything. She's always the victim. I still have yet to hear an apology from her to Myron Rolle, even tho she was proven to be a liar.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
You need to go back and look into the Myron Rolle situation. That's where it started with a lot of brothas.

But as far as what I said about the 31 minutes mark, I was just sitting there listening and thinking to myself "So you were possibly a problem the entire series, but it was everybody else fault?"

But that's how handles everything. She's always the victim. I still have yet to hear an apology from her to Myron Rolle, even tho she was proven to be a liar.

Ok so I read few articles about it.

Yes, in my opinion, her saying that shyt about that dude with no proof besides "i was told" was kinda fukked up.. Could've cost him alot.. But it didn't.

Does she deserve to be burned at the stake for eternity about it? ...No :comeon:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Yes, in my opinion, her saying that shyt about that dude with no proof besides "i was told" was kinda fukked up.. Could've cost him alot.. But it didn't.

Does she deserve to be burned at the stake for eternity about it? ...No :comeon:
Are you familiar with Brian Banks?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Breh is fortunate enough to have bank and Harvard/Oxford connections. He prolly got top notch lawyers to handle that bullshyt-- it cost him regardless, and the idea that it should be forgive and forget cause it didn't cost him his career (like she INTENDED) is beyond me :whoo:

Would you continue to trust someone who did that to someone in your circle?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Are you familiar with Brian Banks?

Breh is fortunate enough to have bank and Harvard/Oxford connections. He prolly got top notch lawyers to handle that bullshyt-- it cost him regardless, and the idea that it should be forgive and forget cause it didn't cost him his career (like she INTENDED) is beyond me :whoo:

Would you continue to trust someone who did that to someone in your circle?

After further review, I understand the context. What she did was fukked up, she's fair game for the criticism and her doing interviews coming off somewhat arrogant and crying victim herself doesn't help...

However it doesn't elevate my anger level any higher than a "aw shut up bytch"..

Myron rolle has seemingly been vindicated. False implications and criminal charges are apples and oranges so there's no comparison here to Brian banks

I'm not caping for her :whoa: so hold your negs.. I didn't even know who tf this bytch was until this thread... ijs :manny:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Amanda Seales told him when she was a child actress the other kids were calling her N this and that and people on staff were telling her she's only there to be the token black so be happy.

Shannon turned around and said "you can't blame the kids :sadcam: "

Everybody deserves blame if that shyt happened.

But Amanda is an insufferable person. Who is somehow always the victim in every situation.

It's a lose lose really
Racism is learned behavior. Unc looked crazy on that part.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
After further review, I understand the context. What she did was fukked up, she's fair game for the criticism and her doing interviews coming off somewhat arrogant and crying victim herself doesn't help...

However it doesn't elevate my anger level any higher than a "aw shut up bytch"..

Myron rolle has seemingly been vindicated. False implications and criminal charges are apples and oranges so there's no comparison here to Brian banks

I'm not caping for her :whoa: so hold your negs.. I didn't even know who tf this bytch was until this thread... ijs :manny:

In the black man's world implications are easily turned into criminal charges.