All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Resogun is on PC as well :ufdup:

So a place reviews it thus making it relevant? :camby:
How about, when you don't have much to work with (Knack/Killzone only) then you have to review bullshyt just to have something to say :damn:
Thats like saying "Yo, review sites like LocoCycle. So buy an Xbox over a PS4 because a website liked LocoCycle yall :win:"

That is how you guys been acting, which is hilariously tragic :bryan:

It's not on PC

I didn't mean just review sites but any gaming site or gaming section on message boards are talking about Resogun.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah...the verdict is still out. The game aint even been released yet dummy :childplease:
It doesn't have a campaign, smart guy.
Have they played every level, used every mech. Tried out every weapon? No
Have the played the game, know its a fukkin beast. Won the most awards at E3 EVER in the history of the event?

Like, you really that furious that you wanna act like this game isn't what its already been confirmed to be by everyone who has played it?

Thats funny, cuz when Beyond 2 Souls was deemed broken at E3, you still held out hope
shyt, you even bought a PS4 knowing the games sucked.

Are you seeing a pattern here doggy? Stop the hoe shyt, join that greener side. You KNOW you want to
Feel free to front for your e-friends. When you ready for REAL GAMING? You know where to look :win:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Could you name all these top of the line AAA titles that dropped on PS3 :popcorn:
And remember, I said top of the line. You keep talking, but I know the games sucked bruh.
Go head bruh, I'll wait :popcorn:
Uncharted
God of War
Littlebigplanet
Infamous
Ratchet and clank
Sly 4

All good exclusive game series with variety to boot.

Even though your a Xbox fanboy who's username and whole posting history is full of hating anything Sony so i doubt you'd admit that you enjoyed or even played any of those games.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I dunno im doing pretty good. only paid for half the games i got and most are exclusive

Knack*
Killzone*
NBA2k14
NFS
Contrast(free)*
Resogun(free)*
Dc Universe(free)**
Warframe(free)*
Trine2(demo)

Obviously no heavy.hitters but i think theres more than enough average to great games to hold over until more come.

-DMP-

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
If the One is so superior how come the PS4 sold twice the amount the NSABox did? :youngsabo:

Don't act like if you drop 400 on a system u have a hard time dropping 100 dollars more so price isn't the issue

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I dunno im doing pretty good. only paid for half the games i got and most are exclusive

Knack*
Killzone*
NBA2k14
NFS
Contrast(free)*
Resogun(free)*
Dc Universe(free)**
Warframe(free)*
Trine2(demo)

Obviously no heavy.hitters but i think theres more than enough average to great games to hold over until more come.

-DMP-

Sorry, but outside of NBA2k14, those games are all shyt when compared to the better games on PS3, Xbox One, or 360 for that matter. But do you if you feel these are the best games you could be playing right now.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Oh excuse them for not rushing out a half assed product.

Maybe they should just push out half assed products and demand updates every few days right? Would that please you oh great one?

I'm sure you think COD is the best game ever huh?

why does it have to be one or the other? why can't they wait to release until they have enough games ready?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's not on PC

I didn't mean just review sites but any gaming site or gaming section on message boards are talking about Resogun.
Bruh, once again. WTF else did they have to talk about? Putty Squad :laff:
Its an ok game. And it stands out because there is nothing but OK games on that system when talking exclusives. BF4/2K14 are nice. But those are multiplat, available everywhere.

When discussing the PS4, if they have to bring up an arcade title that has you flying in circles?
Thats not a GOOD look. Its not a testament to how GREAT Resogun is. Its showcasing how slim the pickin's are on PS4 as a whole. That reviewers would rather play a bullshyt arcade title than the full retail titles on PS4
Thats whats going on. But in a console war, the fans of sony will spin that into "Resogun is the best shooter ever made"

:stop:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If the One is so superior how come the PS4 sold twice the amount the NSABox did? :youngsabo:

Don't act like if you drop 400 on a system u have a hard time dropping 100 dollars more so price isn't the issue

Stop changing the subject idiot. fukk sales. This is a real discussion regarding the experience offered by one system compared to the others. Hell, i would argue someone interested in gaming with a limited budget should cop a 360 or a PS3 over a PS4 right now. Buying a PS4 right now honestly is illogical.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Both launches are :flabbynsick:

Ps4 lineup is skinny, Xbox lineup has more titles but ain't nobody playing em

I haven't heard anyone talk about dead rising :heh: like ever

Both Xbox and PS4 players don't wanna admit that they playing multiplats more than exclusives.

So if PS4 multiplats look better, it's on top by default :manny:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Don't act like Sony doesn't sell on the name alone. Sony is a hood console to the fullest lol dating back since GTA3 saved their asses with PS2

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
why does it have to be one or the other? why can't they wait to release until they have enough games ready?
Because if they wait then everybody who is rushing for a next gen console with buy the other. I guess they are aiming to get the one console buyers on their side.

Its competition even when it comes to releasing the new system. Go figure