All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Oh it isn't? Xbox sold 1 worldwide ps4 sold 2.1 million wordwilde so whatchu saying?

@Hiphoplives4eva

Ok so you saying the xbox is superior right now cuz I can watch tv on it and get listened by Skype and get banned by M$ for cursing :heh:

Cuz games wise no console has the advantage Xbox games are looking :flabbynsick: and the multiplats are BETTER on PS4 so again whatchu saying breh? :youngsabo:

I'm saying you have poor taste friend.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Previous post from OP in the PS4 thread

Total failure y'all still can come to the good side. Two days

Wack as system. Dudes tired of attemptedZone yet or cack

System boring already and it ain't even out yet. Sony boys stick to the Ps3 until next year sometime. System complete garbage.

Basically you thoughts on anything PS4 related ain't worth jack shyt. :camby:

Would be like asking a Pacers fan what they think of the Miami Heat or asking Jews how they feel about Hitler.

FOH.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh it isn't? Xbox sold 1 worldwide ps4 sold 2.1 million wordwilde so whatchu saying?
No they both sold an estimated 1 mil at launch and Sony has sold 1 mil since then. M$ has not released ales figures beyond the first weekend

@Hiphoplives4eva

Ok so you saying the xbox is superior right now cuz I can watch tv on it and get listened by Skype and get banned by M$ for cursing :heh:
More lies, y'all really gotta quit listening to rekka, you are making yourself look stupid:wow:

Cuz games wise no console has the advantage Xbox games are looking :flabbynsick: and the multiplats are BETTER on PS4 so again whatchu saying breh? :youngsabo:

More lies. COD and BF4 run like shyt on playstation. The rest of the multiplats look the same.

X1 is the system for multiplats as well

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
VJOyBn.gif

3uZQpxB.jpg

what are yall even arguing about in here peasants :heh: ?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Both launches are :flabbynsick:

Ps4 lineup is skinny, Xbox lineup has more titles but ain't nobody playing em

I haven't heard anyone talk about dead rising :heh: like ever

Both Xbox and PS4 players don't wanna admit that they playing multiplats more than exclusives.

So if PS4 multiplats look better, it's on top by default :manny:
Look, nobody is downplaying Killzone, Knack. They just suck. Killzone has always sucked, Knack, sony's own magazine shytted on it.

On the Xbox side, you downplay things like how Forza is the best looking racer this gen so far. Was said so when in direct comparison to driveclub. Yet you still would say otherwise.. So you not even capable of being honest :dead:
RYSE looks better than Killzone, well known. Only sony fanboys say otherwise, and you been saying that since E3 :ufury:

Every review talks about how Dead Rising is FUN FUN FUN and the sheer amount of zombies on screen is amazing. But I guess only Resogun can get credit cuz you know... its a shytty fukkin arcade title, but at least its fun right? Dead Rising, full retail game, fun, 1000's of characters on screen at once.. and its a bad thing according to you :tu:
You either haven't played it, don't like space shooters, or both.
Good game is a good game despite the cost and packaging.
Like Dead Rising, Forza 5, Ryse/etc. I played resogun. Its not this awesome game. Its not the best shooter ever made. Its not in the conversation. Its just a game you got for free (cuz the best games are free, right) and its decent. With nothing else to play, I guess lets compare it to full retail titles?

Bruh, you sound dumb and furious as fukk.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's seems releasing a rushed system could be equally as risky, especially if the comp has a not-so-rushed system. in general I don't think it was wise to release so close to eachother. it just makes things too polarizing
The Xbox one isn't rushed? That's not what your saying right?