All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Bruh, I'm not even caring to follow what you saying. Fanboy shyt is not what I do bruh :manny:
I'm not about to post a list of games, like are you retarded? I told you, wiki xbox 360 games and you can see the complete list. Broke down how they had 3rd party exclusives for the first 5yrs. Ignoring that then naming a bunch of mediocre games that didn't sell well. Yes, didn't sell well. LBP, Killzone, Uncharted 3. Top franchises on the system. They didn't sell well either. Now you wanna rewrite history and act like it was heat? Ok, you are welcome to your opinion on those games. I personally? I follow this shyt like if I'm an analyst n shyt. Why, I just do. Love videogames. Been reading things like Nintendo Power since before you was born probably :heh:
And I just never stopped. Don't wanna stop. So you really can't tell me shyt :ufury:
Sony being this system with variety is just flat out bogus. Variety of mediocrity, sure. But ultimately sony has been following what XBOX does. Halo? OK, well Killzone is the Halo Killer (sony's words)
Gears of War? Ok, lets make Uncharted with the same cover system :hula:
System features as well. Just copy and run with it :smh:

The funniest part about all that. Most 3cepts will recognize what I just said. But they then act like Xbox can't counter with similar games of there own. There will be an Uncharted type of game on Xbox besides Gears.
Halo 5 will graphically be superior to previous Halo's, not just because of a new system. They did with Halo 4. They already said Halo 5, 1080p/60fps guaranteed. They going for visual wow. And Halo 1 was visually :wow: in the first place so its not really a new thing.

Forza came because of Gran Tourismo. There is variety on both sides. But who has been made the most progress? Most of the sony games you keep hyping are dying. Xbox keeps a new franchise and genre on deck. Just peep the 2014 lineups and you'll see what I'm talking about. Have fun with you console bruh, I know I am :win:
It ain't my fault that most of your games are dry. Most of them try hard to be serious and therefore sacrifice variety to do so.

I googled your games and most of the good ones are shooters and others are sleepers.

Other than shooters all you guys have in quality is fable. Its sad to see.

Sony games did sell well its just that the sales were spread apart since we weren't forced to buy only a few solid games among sleepers like on 360. :pachaha:

Most people I know with a 360 only play multiplats because the exclusives are so constricted. :dead:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
It ain't my fault that most of your games are dry. Most of them try hard to be serious and therefore sacrifice variety to do so.

I googled your games and most of the good ones are shooters and others are sleepers.

Other than shooters all you guys have in quality is fable. Its sad to see.

Sony games did sell well its just that the sales were spread apart since we weren't forced to buy only a few solid games among sleepers like on 360. :pachaha:

Most people I know with a 360 only play multiplats because the exclusives are so constricted. :dead:
Most people I know didn't give a fukk about PS3 exclusives.See how that works

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if your having a problem free experience with BF4 on the PS4, your definitely in the minority breh. A quick look at the BF4 thread in this forum will illustrate that.
The problems must doapply to
if your having a problem free experience with BF4 on the PS4, your definitely in the minority breh. A quick look at the BF4 thread in this forum will illustrate that.
Dude...must be a server browser problem vuz I swear I haven't had any problems consistently for a long ass time. Check my online time if u have a ps4 (headshot-jenkins). I do all quick matches...I've had maybe 2 dropped games total since release not including the initial save game errors people were getting couple days after release.

I play the game everyday.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I have both systems and the best games right now are multiplats...hence why I haven't even bought a xbox one game yet. I have battlefield...2k14...and trine 2 along with the free downloadable games. I had killzone but I traded it in for 40 because battlefield was taking up all my fps time and I figured if I want killzone later I can get it. Having a extra controller charge station and trine 2 (something other than a fps) was more important to me.

Outside of that..I have no interest in dead rising or ryse (not a fan of repetitive hack and slashers where theres one attach button lol). I really wanted to like forza because it looks amazing but I've never been a huge driving fan...and when I do dip into it I'm more into the arcadey ones that add something to the mix that make it not just driving (I loved midnight club back in the day along with the old twisted metals).

This whole ps4 or xbox ain't got games and only mentioning and talking about exclusives is fukking stupid...the highest sellers are multiplat games for a reason! We get these systems for GAMES period..exclusive or not. You dudes just argue on here about exclusives just to make fanboy points and one up each other..its disgusting to me at this point and I realize that shyt takes away from actually playing the games...I do much less of that these days..thats why I copped both and only chime in here every once in awhile now. I've been more than satisfied with what I have for the time being...battlefield...trine..and nba 2k14 take more time out of my day than I need actually lol.

I'd much rather play those 3 than dead rising/knack/forza/killer instinct...but thats just me...but the facts are...the multiplats are selling the most...talking about xbox one has dead rising and ryse is just a talking point for fanboys...if it was really that crucial they'd be selling as much at the multis.....there not so.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At this point though, arguing exclusives is repetitive. nikkas have been dropping the same points and ideas for the last few months now. I'm just tryna play games and discuss the dope shyt, but in order to do that you gotta have an allegiance. (And one of the next-gen consoles :sadcam:)
we've now reached a point where the PS4 having Assassin's Creed 4, Battlefield 4, and NBA 2K14 is completely ignored because the fanboy argument that the Xbox One has them as well made disqualifying them from relevance.

really the PS4 isn't lacking in games at all. you just have to ignore the games it does have or pretend like all it has is Knack and Killzone because many of the rest of the games the Xbox One has too.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I agree I was looking for a new game to cop today but guess I'm stuck with bf4, nba 2k, ass creed, need 4 speed, madden 25, Resogun.

I don't regret the purchase as I don't think the xbone has any games either I just assumes they'd have more games for Xmas.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I still don't see how anyone at all can say get a ps4 instead of a xbox RIGHT NOW.

But I read people say it online all day. It really makes no sense to me, why get a system at launch that has fewer games and features?

:ohhh:

I guess it just boils down to getting what's popular because its popular.:yeshrug:
Do third party games not count as games for some odd reason??

People in this thread acting like you go to the store and see 3 games and that's it. You still can play all the sports games right (high sellers, lots of players) you still can play all the adventure games right? All the same shyt

People but systems for familiarity and franchises that will come to the system. It's rare you find someone buying their FIRST console at this level.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Venem said:
People in this thread acting like you go to the store and see 3 games and that's it. You still can play all the sports games right (high sellers, lots of players) you still can play all the adventure games right? All the same shyt

People but systems for familiarity and franchises that will come to the system. It's rare you find someone buying their FIRST console at this level.

Nah that's what true for some reason. When you go inside Bestbuy or Walmart, the PS4 section is only going to have Knack and Killzone on the shelves. The Xbox One section will be LOADED with games.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man it
Man I agree I was looking for a new game to cop today but guess I'm stuck with bf4, nba 2k, ass creed, need 4 speed, madden 25, Resogun.

I don't regret the purchase as I don't think the xbone has any games either I just assumes they'd have more games for Xmas.

Dude...you got 6 games and the systems ain't even been out a month yet :heh:

You got ADD or something? Dudes acting like they need 20 different games to play in the same month...I'm more than occupied with the few I have...how can you even focus on the games if you need more than 6 in the span of 3 or so weeks?

Chill..

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man it

Dude...you got 6 games and the systems ain't even been out a month yet :heh:

You got ADD or something? Dudes acting like they need 20 different games to play in the same month...I'm more than occupied with the few I have...how can you even focus on the games if you need more than 6 in the span of 3 or so weeks?

Chill..

Some of the games are in genres I'm not a fan of need for speed and battlefield 4 figured they were worth a shot...i really wish this thing could play ps3 games I'd be able to finish last of us.

Any word on a new god of war?