All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
We brag because we know Sonys track record is good and we have no reason to believe that they won't deliver again.

You should play COD because they bring out a new game every second and by you complaining it sounds like what you would want lol.

And what system doesn't breh but you still not explaining to me why there are only one exclusive. GTFOH with that time perfection Shyt lol it's a joke.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
And what system doesn't breh but you still not explaining to me why there are only one exclusive. GTFOH with that time perfection Shyt lol it's a joke.
I already explained that time perfection is the reason.

If you think the explanation is a joke then that's you.

Question though what do you think about the Xbox one exclusives out now?

You say all of this yet the Xbox one games are weak as well. :usure:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It has 3, tho.
Knack
Killzone
Resogun
Resogun is on PC as well :ufdup:
I guess multiplats no longer exist.

And cut the bullshyt, you Xbots do NOT want to get into this exclusive argument because we already know how that plays out.
Yeah, Xbox will come out with a ton of banging ass exclusives. You'll downplay them and act like Halo and Gears are the only games. Then you'll talk about how those games suck too. While hyping up every sony exclusive. PS2 had a bunch of exclusive 3rd party games that went multiplat this gen (360/ps3)

PS3 lacked titles, lacked creativity. basically just went the nintendo route with the remakes/rehashes
The few exclusive titles they dropped all gen, were mediocre at best. Nothing stands out besides Naughtydawg which is a 2nd party (3rd party with benefits)
Sony themselves, all there studios went under. How you like Twisted Metal, Socam, Mag, etc? Thats sony.
At this point nothing really besides Killer Instinct (in my opinion). They do have titanfall coming next year but not many have actually played the game so the verdict is out on that
So ther verdict is still out on Titanfall you say? :laff: Ok disgruntled 3cept...
Oh it excuses them because their track record for good 1st party with variety games is great.

Back when the PS3 first came out people said this same shyt yet they have proved their skill time and time again with their first party games so I don't know why you think this is anything new.
Could you name all these top of the line AAA titles that dropped on PS3 :popcorn:
And remember, I said top of the line. You keep talking, but I know the games sucked bruh.
Go head bruh, I'll wait :popcorn:
:manny: different times. Review sites are giving it lots of praise and is brought up along side the other releases
So a place reviews it thus making it relevant? :camby:
How about, when you don't have much to work with (Knack/Killzone only) then you have to review bullshyt just to have something to say :damn:
Thats like saying "Yo, review sites like LocoCycle. So buy an Xbox over a PS4 because a website liked LocoCycle yall :win:"

That is how you guys been acting, which is hilariously tragic :bryan:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah...the verdict is still out. The game aint even been released yet dummy :childplease:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wii
Wii U

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:manny: different times. Review sites are giving it lots of praise and is brought up along side the other releases

This day n age you can't take them sites serious anymore man.

The issue, that you so obviously missed is that: ITS EXTREMELY FOOLISH TO BUY A PS4 NOW, GIVEN THE SUPERIOR COMPETITION.

People act as if the PS4 wont be cheaper, as well as have better games by next year. For all intents and purposes, the PS3 has a FAR better library than the PS4 RIGHT NOW and will continue to do so until the real PS4 killer titles like Infamous and God of War are released, which likely won't occur until 2014-2015. If you only had enough money for one system now, its far better to purchase an Xbox One and enjoy the killer content NOW, then save your money for the PS4 next year or in 2015. Fanboys won't admit it, but this is by far the best way to approach this new gen.

I bought Killzone specifically so my fiance wouldn't look at me sideways on some "You spent $400 to play a $10 game.

Dude here fanboys so stuck up Sony ass even if they buy a ONE we will never know because they will be too embarrass to mention that they bought one. I am going to show how Microsoft was smart about console gaming. They know most Console if not majority are not die bards because if they were they will be a PC head. They successfully added items to their system which appeal to everyone. My girl loves my one the chick was using my fitness app and hulu pin shows on my dashboard with ease. It is not about gaming anymore this ain't the 90s. Sony failed or I won't say fail but is always late with new ideas. Like they literally shytted on Online gaming for years even when the dreamcast was out and they still playing catch up. No excuses. I not taking sides because I always owned all systems just who I am.