All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Get the entire fukk out of here. Every system prior to this one has had numerous signature first party titles when they launch they're new system. Its only Sony that has a penchant for launching systems with no real next gen piffery for the masses.

This is why its hilarious how dudes in here stay claiming the PS4 is goat when theyre are no compelling titles for the system. Xbox offers so many exclusive games and features like Xbox fitness, Rye, KI, Forza, and advanced voice commands in general its laughable to think the PS4 is somehow the "best" next gen system to purchase at this time. That is not to say the PS4 will not have any good games. I own 2 PS3s and i still enjoy many of the games on it. I'm sure the PS4 will have good gaming titiles as well, just not now. But when looking past games and focusing on all the other stellar features offered by the Kinect, its not even close IMHO.
So if Sony is known for not releasing much games at launch yet still delivers good games what's the issue here?

Now it just seems like you guys just want to cry for every little thing.

If you want quality over quality the feel free to get COD and any sport game that comes out and never complain when they don't offer much new shyt.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For a bit of comparison from previous PS launches (C&P from wiki)

PS1:

PS2: (Is this correct? I remember not being impressed with the launch titles outside of SSX) only 1 exclusive

PS3: 4 exclusives

PS4

Looks like Sony has a history of :flabbynsick: launches.

Which is why Sony stans claim "all launches are like this" but in reality most launches on non Sony consoles are actually pretty good

Blackout

Daps
Dude you are aggressive and catching feelings. Why? I don't play COD I am sorry. I am just confuse as to why you guys especially Sony dudes on here be bragging about a system with no substance like c'mon. I never ever ever seen dudes discuss Killzone 1 or 2 on here but 3 is amazing and it is more so because it was the only exclusive that have and y'all fanboys.
We who plan to get the PS4 brag because we know Sonys track record is good and we have no reason to believe that they won't deliver again.

You should play COD because they bring out a new game every second and by you complaining it sounds like what you would want lol.

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
All three console manufacturers have a history of good support for their systems. Once agin this doesn't excused them from only having one good game ready for launch
Maybe they thought Killzone would be compelling. The game doesnt have enough charisma to me for some reason...cant put my finger on it. The mechanics and visuals are fine.

Blackout

Daps
All three console manufacturers have a history of good support for their systems. Once agin this doesn't excused them from only having one good game ready for launch
Sony is known for their variety mixed with next gen capabilities compared to the other two. So hey if they have to do this to get good nextgen games with variety then I won't fix what isn't broken especially for something as silly as launch.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Maybe they thought Killzone would be compelling. The game doesnt have enough charisma to me for some reason...cant put my finger on it. The mechanics and visuals are fine.

Killzone has never been a top franchise for Sony. They put it at launch because they knew people would be pretty much forced to buy it with their new console.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So if Sony is known for not releasing much games at launch yet still delivers good games what's the issue here?

Now it just seems like you guys just want to cry for every little thing.

If you want quality over quality the feel free to get COD and any sport game that comes out andnever complain when they don't offer much new shyt.

The issue, that you so obviously missed is that: ITS EXTREMELY FOOLISH TO BUY A PS4 NOW, GIVEN THE SUPERIOR COMPETITION.

People act as if the PS4 wont be cheaper, as well as have better games by next year. For all intents and purposes, the PS3 has a FAR better library than the PS4 RIGHT NOW and will continue to do so until the real PS4 killer titles like Infamous and God of War are released, which likely won't occur until 2014-2015. If you only had enough money for one system now, its far better to purchase an Xbox One and enjoy the killer content NOW, then save your money for the PS4 next year or in 2015. Fanboys won't admit it, but this is by far the best way to approach this new gen.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get the entire fukk out of here. Every system prior to this one has had numerous signature first party titles when they launch they're new system. Its only Sony that has a penchant for launching systems with no real next gen piffery for the masses.

This is why its hilarious how dudes in here stay claiming the PS4 is goat when theyre are no compelling titles for the system. Xbox offers so many exclusive games and features like Xbox fitness, Rye, KI, Forza, and advanced voice commands in general its laughable to think the PS4 is somehow the "best" next gen system to purchase at this time. That is not to say the PS4 will not have any good games. I own 2 PS3s and i still enjoy many of the games on it. I'm sure the PS4 will have good gaming titiles as well, just not now. But when looking past games and focusing on all the other stellar features offered by the Kinect, its not even close IMHO.

Talking about exclusive games available at launch rach system had three availablr day one. Thequality of any of these games is debatable and I won't speak on it since I haven't played any of them. I'll jusy say that lack of games is thr biggest reason I don't buy launch consoles.

Blackout

Daps
The issue, that you so obviously missed is that: ITS EXTREMELY FOOLISH TO BUY A PS4 NOW, GIVEN THE SUPERIOR COMPETITION.

People act as if the PS4 wont be cheaper, as well as have better games by next year. For all intents and purposes, the PS3 has a FAR better library than the PS4 RIGHT NOW and will continue to do so until the real PS4 killer titles like Infamous and God of War are released, which likely won't occur until 2014-2015. If you only had enough money for one system now, its far better to purchase an Xbox One and enjoy the killer content NOW, then save your money for the PS4 next year or in 2015. Fanboys won't admit it, but this is by far the best way to approach this new gen.
Oh please, its better to don't purchase any until better games come out.

Now it looks like your trying to get people to buy Xbox one like the sales are going into your pocket. Fanboy alert. :usure: