All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
A record setting amount of gamers seem to disagree with you.

And I guess you forgot how disastrous the PS3 launch was? I have no issue with Sony playing it safe and putting the vast majority of their notable 2013 games on the hardware with the highest install base.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It doesn't have a campaign, smart guy.
Have they played every level, used every mech. Tried out every weapon? No
Have the played the game, know its a fukkin beast. Won the most awards at E3 EVER in the history of the event?

Like, you really that furious that you wanna act like this game isn't what its already been confirmed to be by everyone who has played it?

Thats funny, cuz when Beyond 2 Souls was deemed broken at E3, you still held out hope
shyt, you even bought a PS4 knowing the games sucked.

Are you seeing a pattern here doggy? Stop the hoe shyt, join that greener side. You KNOW you want to
Feel free to front for your e-friends. When you ready for REAL GAMING? You know where to look :win:
:why: Why the hell would i buy it if i thought the games sucked beforehand? Note i didnt say the games sucked, I just wasnt havin as much fun as I thought I would. My nikkas aint got it yet so it had to go.

FOH with all spin stannery shyt u do:camby:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
and why does everyone appeal to past launches? can humanity progress to something better?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both launches are :flabbynsick:

Ps4 lineup is skinny, Xbox lineup has more titles but ain't nobody playing em

I haven't heard anyone talk about dead rising :heh: like ever

Both Xbox and PS4 players don't wanna admit that they playing multiplats more than exclusives.

So if PS4 multiplats look better, it's on top by default :manny:
I'm saying. Dudes in here acting like the PS4 doesn't have any multiplat game just Knack, Killzone, and Resogun

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Sorry, but outside of NBA2k14, those games are all shyt when compared to the better games on PS3, Xbox One, or 360 for that matter. But do you if you feel these are the best games you could be playing right now.

You have a point with ps3 and xbox360, considering they been out for almost a decade.

And xb1 launch games arent exactly stellar either, atleast IMHO. :yeshrug: otherwise, id have one of those too.

-DMP-

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Both launches are :flabbynsick:

Ps4 lineup is skinny, Xbox lineup has more titles but ain't nobody playing em

I haven't heard anyone talk about dead rising :heh: like ever

Both Xbox and PS4 players don't wanna admit that they playing multiplats more than exclusives.

So if PS4 multiplats look better, it's on top by default :manny:

Too bad this isn't true :ufdup:

In the Xbox thread most talk is about the exclusives. The only multiplat I have is BF4 and I play that the least.

And multiplats perform better on Xbox so there really is absolutely no reason to own a ps4 right now.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Stop changing the subject idiot. fukk sales. This is a real discussion regarding the experience offered by one system compared to the others. Hell, i would argue someone interested in gaming with a limited budget should cop a 360 or a PS3 over a PS4 right now. Buying a PS4 right now honestly is illogical.
Like buying a Xbox one is any better.

A logical person would wait before buying any of the new gen systems until more games come out. :usure:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, once again. WTF else did they have to talk about? Putty Squad :laff:
Its an ok game. And it stands out because there is nothing but OK games on that system when talking exclusives. BF4/2K14 are nice. But those are multiplat, available everywhere.

When discussing the PS4, if they have to bring up an arcade title that has you flying in circles?
Thats not a GOOD look. Its not a testament to how GREAT Resogun is. Its showcasing how slim the pickin's are on PS4 as a whole. That reviewers would rather play a bullshyt arcade title than the full retail titles on PS4
Thats whats going on. But in a console war, the fans of sony will spin that into "Resogun is the best shooter ever made"

:stop:
You either haven't played it, don't like space shooters, or both.
Good game is a good game despite the cost and packaging.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

In the Xbox thread most talk is about the exclusives. The only multiplat I have is BF4 and I play that the least.

And multiplats perform better on Xbox so there really is absolutely no reason to own a ps4 right now.
Wait....I heard assassin's creed: black flag was better on the 4.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Because if they wait then everybody who is rushing for a next gen console with buy the other. I guess they are aiming to get the one console buyers on their side.

Its competition even when it comes to releasing the new system. Go figure

it's seems releasing a rushed system could be equally as risky, especially if the comp has a not-so-rushed system. in general I don't think it was wise to release so close to eachother. it just makes things too polarizing

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Uncharted
God of War
Littlebigplanet
Infamous
Ratchet and clank
Sly 4

All good exclusive game series with variety to boot.

Even though your a Xbox fanboy who's username and whole posting history is full of hating anything Sony so i doubt you'd admit that you enjoyed or even played any of those games.
First off, who the fukk are you? Where you come from :heh:
Uncharted I'm better than YOU at it :sitdown:
Little Big Planet was a great idea that fell way short. The online was broken for a year (pt.1) for a few months (pt.2) and the hype died before they even fixed the online :wow:
God of War had two titles on PS3, one of them was hated by PSfans. The other was hyped up as a different game even tho it was similar to the previous one (fake hype)
Infamous is loved by few, considered average by most (pt.1 and 2 sold less COMBINDED copies than Forza 4)
Ratchet/Sly both fell off from there PS2 heydays. And I guess you still a kid if you even naming games like that :bryan: Like, this man country kiddo
I dunno im doing pretty good. only paid for half the games i got and most are exclusive

Knack*
Killzone*
NBA2k14
NFS
Contrast(free)*
Resogun(free)*
Dc Universe(free)**
Warframe(free)*
Trine2(demo)

Obviously no heavy.hitters but i think theres more than enough average to great games to hold over until more come.

-DMP-
Obviously you still named a bunch of multiplat games and called them exclusive :snoop:
Contrast is on the xbox 360. DC Universe is on PS3 for free, so you got the same game (that nobody even liked) again :whew:
Trine 2 I got last year... on the 360... but its on PS3/PC as well.
Warframe, a PC game, now on PS4. Only gets mentioned when fanboys try to bulk up there pathetic list (Tru Story)
With BF4 out, who the fukk would be playing Warframe except for gamers who are lacking in games to play?
If the One is so superior how come the PS4 sold twice the amount the NSABox did? :youngsabo:

Don't act like if you drop 400 on a system u have a hard time dropping 100 dollars more so price isn't the issue
Where you getting your numbers from bruh :heh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Like buying a Xbox one is any better.

A logical person would wait before buying any of the new gen systems until more games come out. :usure:

It actually is better friend. However if Forza, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Xbox Fitness, and Voice controls are not enough for you then perhaps we are simply just two different kinds of people friend.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Sorry, but outside of NBA2k14, those games are all shyt when compared to the better games on PS3, Xbox One, or 360 for that matter. But do you if you feel these are the best games you could be playing right now.

:wtf: What system seller is on Xbox1 at launch??!! When it comes down to it, multplats are what sold the most on both consoles.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California

Oh it isn't? Xbox sold 1 worldwide ps4 sold 2.1 million wordwilde so whatchu saying?

@Hiphoplives4eva

Ok so you saying the xbox is superior right now cuz I can watch tv on it and get listened by Skype and get banned by M$ for cursing :heh:

Cuz games wise no console has the advantage Xbox games are looking :flabbynsick: and the multiplats are BETTER on PS4 so again whatchu saying breh? :youngsabo: